Milo needs ear plugs

K

Kizzy

Poor Milo. I guess about 10 months ago, the hubby started to learn how to play the bagpipes. A few weeks ago, he replaced his chant with the actual bagpipes. Milo absolutely without a doubt hates the sound of the bagpipes. He howls, whines, paces and cries. Can this hurt his ears? Or is this the way he shows he's annoyed?

BTW, the hubby practices in the garage, so it isn't in the same room as the dog. He seems to be pretty serious about playing, since he is fondling the bagpipes more than the play station these days.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by IM4Change
Poor Milo. I guess about 10 months ago, the hubby started to learn how to play the bagpipes. A few weeks ago, he replaced his chant with the actual bagpipes. Milo absolutely without a doubt hates the sound of the bagpipes. He howls, whines, paces and cries. Can this hurt his ears? Or is this the way he shows he's annoyed?

BTW, the hubby practices in the garage, so it isn't in the same room as the dog. He seems to be pretty serious about playing, since he is fondling the bagpipes more than the play station these days.

Sounds like $10K to me. Send it in to funniest videos.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Bagpipes! How cool is that!?! You should record him and let us hear.

After I posted this, Milo started rubbing his ears on the carpet. :lmao: When he gets better, I’ll record him.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Make the hubby practice in the same room with the dog, at least that way Milo will have a chance at killing the vermin that is causing his pain.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by PFgal
That is so cute!!! Milo has such a great personality!

I'm dog sitting for my dad's pug this weekend. :getdown: He gets dropped off today and picked up Monday. This will give us a taste of what it is going to be like with 2 dogs. I want a boxer someday, and Milo could use a friend to run around with so he doesn't look like a pickle barrel. (I know he already looks like one)

Milo is great. He has a rubber hedgehog and we were playing for nearly an hour last night. But, every time he brings it back, I'd have to play tug a war with him, until he finally snapped the little critters head off.

K

Kizzy

I will. My dad has taken a few pictures, but I got tired of pestering him to e-mail them to me. I will defiantly take pictures this weekend. He is buff with a black face.