I was thinking Boston Terrier

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
But look what I just found on Petfinder.

MD175.2555352-1-x.jpg

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Are they Jack Russels?

Too hyper for me, and I hear they're not always the best w/kids. I've never had one, though...just wouldn't wanna! Very cute, though.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by PFgal
Are they Jack Russels?

Too hyper for me, and I hear they're not always the best w/kids. I've never had one, though...just wouldn't wanna! Very cute, though.

They're calling it a Rat Terrier. I've had a JRT before. Mine was very good with kids. My mom's is a little older and grumpy and not so great with kids but in her younger days was fine.

The second one is a Pit Bull.

K

Kizzy

My JRT loves kids. When Murdock (my choc lab) was alive, I had another JRT, but after a few bouts of aggressive behavior from him, I decided to find the JRT a home. Murdock was very old and arthritic, his hair was falling out and the JRT just wanted to play all the time with him. Murdock left gapping teeth marks in him which was very unlike him, but he was very sore and in a lot of pain, needed more sleep than the young pup. I thought once the puppy knew where his pecking order was, he would back off, but he was a persistent little fellow. That JRT lives with 6 kids now.