free booster seats

Elle

Happy Camper!
As part of National Child Passenger Safety Week - February 9th through 14th, 2004...

The Office of Community Services Highway Safety Program will be distributing booster seats to qualifying participants, Saturday, February 14, 2004, from 10am to Noon in Great Mills. Pre-qualification is required! Call the Office of Community Services at 301-475-4632.

The first 75 Parents/Caregivers who qualify can receive a free booster seat. To qualifiy you must have a child 4-6 years in age, weighing 40-60 pounds, have lap and shoulder belts in rear seating position for the child and the child must be present.

Again, pre-qualification is required! Call the Office of Community Services at 301-475-4632.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by IM4Change
The state police will be out writing tickets for violators. :wink:

:clap: It really burns me up when I see people with small children in the front seat and even more when I see children bee-bopping around in the back seat with out seatbelts on.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by tys_mommy
:clap: It really burns me up when I see people with small children in the front seat and even more when I see children bee-bopping around in the back seat with out seatbelts on.

Maybe now that they have been warned we will not see a thread complaining they got a ticket. :wink: