this actually made me a little

pelers

I'll have to read that tonight when I get home... it keeps crashing the IE on my work computer. Only got through the first page and a half.

I dunno... the whole "How to raise your child" question is the reason that hubby and I are coming up on our 5-year anniversary (8 years together total) and just now had our first munchkin. Honestly I'm still totally stumped, but I figured we should probably go ahead and get started with the kids otherwise I'd be waffling over it until menopause.

There has to be some sort of happy medium somewhere between doing everything FOR your child and being completely hands off. Just going to have to watch Sprout grow up and figure it out as we go along. Of course I want his happiness, but I want him to be confident enough in himself to be able to accomplish things without me holding his hand until he has to commit me to a nursing home.

Eh. We'll muddle through. I just hope that so long as we have good intentions he'll be able to forgive us (one day) for all the things we ####ed up! :roflmao: