Why I hate People SO MUCH

Hello6

Princess of Mean
This is just an exerpt from the article:

"According to investigators, a worker at Bally's Health Club on Bowles Avenue near Southwest Plaza walked outside around 11:30 p.m. Monday and smelled something burning.

He saw a small dog on fire with its legs bound at the bottom of a stairwell. He also saw a man, standing on top of the stairs, holding two other dogs. When the man saw that he was spotted, he dropped one of the dogs and ran away with the other dog. The dog in the stairwell was left at the scene, where it died"

It gets worse

Hello6

Princess of Mean
It's bad enough what that guy is doing, but he stole the dogs out of the freakin Humane Society, the place where an animal is supposed to have refuge from that sort of atrocity. The scary thing is that his punishment will not fit the crime. When he moves on to people (more than likely kids or women) he can get the sentence he'll deserve, if they catch him.

kwillia, I'd keel over from shock if somebody that loved me bought that for me

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I don't have a problem with that at all, but first they should be tied to a tree in the dead of winter with no food, water or shelter. Then have stuff thrown at them or be shot with pellet guns when they protest their predicament.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Because it is just so awfully wonderfully tacky. Come on, a wiener dog in a hat and wig!!!:jet:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
How could you miss us? Wouldn't the TON of dogs give us away, even without my happy little puppy purse?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by cariblue
Cute poster, or framed photo on your desk...just not a purse.
I want it to rebel against having to wear my uniform day in and day out. I'm not supposed to carry ANY purse but the one that's Navy issue and that just torques my shorts so I want to go completely overboard in absurbedness ( I think that's not a real word )

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Hello6
I'm currently talking myself into rescuing a 12 week old dalmation pit mix.
Great, a deaf dog that won't let go when he bites you. :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Hello6
I'm currently talking myself into rescuing a 12 week old dalmation pit mix.

Um hello! Over here!!!! Looking for a dog. Love me some bully breeds. Chances are the adoption Nazis won't give me a pup since I have a two year old. Why don't you get him and give him to me. That sounds like a WONDERFUL idea! :biggrin:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by pixiegirl
. Why don't you get him and give him to me. That sounds like a WONDERFUL idea! :biggrin:

If you pass my screening process, I'd do it:biggrin: You'd still have to go by the ART requirements : Adoption fee (the pup comes to you fixed with all shots and on heartworm preventative, and I only charge what it costs me to do all that)

Hello6

Princess of Mean
For the love of Jebus get yourself a dish and get some Comedy Central. The Chappel Show is worth it alone!