Problems With Your New Lemon Of A Car?

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Good luck.

Tried doing the same with my car. Went through the BBB and all that mess. They offered me an extended transferrable warranty. If I were to have rejected the offer, I would have no recourse, etc. I'd be careful about rejecting offers and such.

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
I take it you went through the Attorneys Generals office? and they were no help?

I guess my problem is that they didn't even offer to fix the problem until they have a "solution," therefor my car was never out for 30 days...

I do have a 5/50 bumper to bumper extended warranty. Maybe, they'll extend it to 7/70...

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by SuperGrover
I take it you went through the Attorneys Generals office? and they were no help?

I guess my problem is that they didn't even offer to fix the problem until they have a "solution," therefor my car was never out for 30 days...

I do have a 5/50 bumper to bumper extended warranty. Maybe, they'll extend it to 7/70...

Went through the BBB and they took it from there. Didn't even go through arbitration because they offered me the warranty. Since I accepted the warranty, I can still go back to the BBB if I have continued problems. If I were to have gone through arbitration, I would've had a 50/50 chance at getting anything from the manufacturer.

Since they said the problems I had were not able to be diagnosed each time I took it in, more than likely I would have come out with nothing.

I'm getting rid of the car to any poor soul who will buy it. Though, I don't feel as bad since it's got the warranty.