Pixiegirl's New Puppy

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Accessed denied (usage limit)

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

:bawl:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
God dang it! I just can't make it work! Too big to attach and won't do the stoopid image thingie. Trust me, she's cute. Black holstein spots and a black patch just off to the side of her eye. Spotted little ears too.:bawl: :bawl:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I don't get it, I click on it and it comes up. Don't worry, I've passed it on to more knowledgable hands and the photo will be seen!
I've got to go tend to them. Hope you get to see her!

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
crossing my fingers that this will work.
f9f1.jpg

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
:clap: You got it! She's a beauty. It looks like her ears are taped together at the top. :lol:
I was thinking that they were super-glued together. Cute pooch.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pixie's new puppy :biggrin:

(this is the same picture from the links)

Attachments

• pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 168

Hello6

Princess of Mean
That's a her and she was soooo cute this weekend! She's learned to climb up and down the stairs and she's peed outside for the first time this morning. Her ears stay up like that on her head all the time. When she looks up at you, they go straight like a little bunny. I had to come up with a name for her Sunday when she got her first series of puppy shots, so she's Pixie:biggrin: Of course it can be changed when she goes to her new home but for now, that's who she is. She fell asleep in my arms last night, snoring like a little lumberjack. If Pixie's not serious about taking her, I think she'd have a dozen adoption applications on her.