birth certificate?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have to verify with my company that monster is my dependent..so they need a birth certificate..how exactly do you get that?

Also, the lady told me I could use a verification of birth from the hospital signed by an administrater..but I don't have that either. I left a message at the hospital..but I didn't get anything like that, nor did I get a "souvenier" BC that the lady mentioned could work too..im confused...I wasn't interested in paperwork I just wanted to get the hell home...

also, I did a search..but searching for "birth certificate" is a bad idea. 300 posts about obama. 300.

lovinmaryland

I have to verify with my company that monster is my dependent..so they need a birth certificate..how exactly do you get that?

Also, the lady told me I could use a verification of birth from the hospital signed by an administrater..but I don't have that either. I left a message at the hospital..but I didn't get anything like that, nor did I get a "souvenier" BC that the lady mentioned could work too..im confused...I wasn't interested in paperwork I just wanted to get the hell home...

also, I did a search..but searching for "birth certificate" is a bad idea. 300 posts about obama. 300.

They normally send that a couple weeks after the baby is born. You might have thrown it away by accident I almost did :lol:

You can actually order the birth certificate online I think they charge an additional fee but I think it is worth it rather than waste gas and part of my day to sit at the health department.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
They normally send that a couple weeks after the baby is born. You might have thrown it away by accident I almost did :lol:

You can actually order the birth certificate online I think they charge an additional fee but I think it is worth it rather than waste gas and part of my day to sit at the health department.

I got a few things from them..(including a bajillion bills:killingme) but nothing of that sort..think the hopsital will send me another one?

lovinmaryland

that's the place.

Yeah I just tried myself and it was $24 plus $10 plus shipping. They must have raised their price. Well it will be $24 at the Health Department. Guess you gotta decide if you want to drive there sit and wait or just pay the extra and order it online.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Ant the bastards want 15 bucks to ship it to you..unless you use reg mail then it is free..but takes a week to a week and a half longer to "process" before it is sent. Umm why does the shipping method make a difference to processing?

ugh.

lovinmaryland

Ant the bastards want 15 bucks to ship it to you..unless you use reg mail then it is free..but takes a week to a week and a half longer to "process" before it is sent. Umm why does the shipping method make a difference to processing?

ugh.

Geez louise! WTH happened in the span of a couple months that is crazy!

doubtfull24

I went and got my sons from the health dept was 20 bucks and just had to wait for them to print it very quick and easy:)

SoMDGirl42

ok health dept. I am looking on their website but can't find what building and what days/times they do it.

ugh x2

Same parking lot as the nursing home in leonardtown. Bessie Lane, I believe is the road. Across from the college (rt 245) Hollywood side of the light at tr 5 and 245. In between the light and the funeral home. Turn in, the building is the single story on the right. That's about as specfic as I can get without going with you to show you where :killingme

I believe they are open until 4.

BTW, I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to get a printed birth certificate there. :popcorn:

Last edited: