Would you help feed the homeless?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
K

Kain99

Yes Tig... But don't be suprised when ten million idiots log in with crummy things to say. Most of them live pay check to pay check and have no idea how close to homeless they are.

Don't worry... It all comes around sweetie. :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rather than feed the homeless, I'm more inclined to teach them to fish. I have lots of menial work around the office I need done - so does Larry. It would be my pleasure to hire someone for day labor and pay them to do it - then they can buy food or clothing or whatever they want. But I'm not going to just give somebody something for nothing. Besides, I already feed the underprivileged with my tax dollars.

Larry used to use a temp labor service in the greenhouse. Most of them weren't worth the powder it would take to blow them to hell BUT occasionally he'd get a good 'un and he'd offer them a full time job. Not a single one ever accepted. Good job, good pay, benefits - much better deal than what they were getting with Labor Ready. But they don't want to work full time - they want to work when they run out of booze money. One gal actually said she was too busy to work. :ohwell: