I love to make Jam

lovinmaryland

With my Mommy :biggrin:

I am so happy my little ones love to get involved w/ me in the kitchen. We made strawberry jam, raspberry jam, and jalapeno jelly this weekend. :yahoo:

Attachments

• Pr4wry2v.jpg
    Pr4wry2v.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Pr4wrzwe.jpg
    Pr4wrzwe.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Pr4ws0h8.jpg
    Pr4ws0h8.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 100

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
@
With my Mommy :biggrin:

I am so happy my little ones love to get involved w/ me in the kitchen. We made strawberry jam, raspberry jam, and jalapeno jelly this weekend. :yahoo:

Could u hook a single chick up w some... cuz u know I don't cook.:love:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
aww cute!

I can't wait! my mom always made me do the boring stuff like measuring and stirring. Monster can take over that now.:killingme

lovinmaryland

aww cute!

I can't wait! my mom always made me do the boring stuff like measuring and stirring. Monster can take over that now.:killingme

He was the berry smasher this time. He has graduated to cracking eggs when we make cakes and cookies, but unfortunately he isnt the best so I have him do that in a seperate bowl. Mackenzie is the resident taste tester for now :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Is that why you are still single :whistle: You better start learning how to cook them steaks for us men. :duel:

:nono:

I work alot.. and enjoy the single life! dont get me wrong..I can cook.. but why should I make large meals for just me.

Plus... Its great not to have a lazyaz around

lovinmaryland

Cute Cute CUTE!

Soooo how do you make jam? :biggrin:

2 cups of crushed strawberries
pinch of salt
2 T fresh lemon juice (zest if you like, and we likey :smile:)
6-7 cups of sugar (depending on how sweet your berries are
1 puch liquid pectin

Bring mixture to a boil and boil hard for 2 minutes. Add pectin and stir. Boil hard for 1 minute. Turn off skim any foam. Ladle into jars, seal and process for 10 minutes in boiling water.

Walla! :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
2 cups of crushed strawberries
pinch of salt
2 T fresh lemon juice (zest if you like, and we likey :smile:)
6-7 cups of sugar (depending on how sweet your berries are
1 puch liquid pectin

Bring mixture to a boil and boil hard for 2 minutes. Add pectin and stir. Boil hard for 1 minute. Turn off skim any foam. Ladle into jars, seal and process for 10 minutes in boiling water.

Walla! :killingme

:smack:

so... when can I pick some up!! :drool: :dye: :yahoo: :drool:

H

HouseCat

I must profess my love of jam making as well. This past weekend, I made up a mango jam recipe that....is...to...die...for. I will share if you are interested.