DVD: Airport - terminal pack

John Z

if you will
I couldn't help myself today at BJ's. As I perused the DVDs, I came upon something that cracked me up and I couldn't leave without. Airport terminal pack. All four airport movies in a single two-disc (2 sided) box set. Who wouldn't love this?:

- Airport (1970)
- Airport 1975
- Airport '77
- The Concorde: Airport '79

All this for $18. It was hard not to laugh out loud as I put this gem into my cart. :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by John Z
I couldn't help myself today at BJ's. As I perused the DVDs, I came upon something that cracked me up and I couldn't leave without. Airport terminal pack. All four airport movies in a single two-disc (2 sided) box set. Who wouldn't love this?:

- Airport (1970)
- Airport 1975
- Airport '77
- The Concorde: Airport '79

All this for $18. It was hard not to laugh out loud as I put this gem into my cart. :lol:
May I laugh at you too? :confused: I want the 2nd, 3rd and 4th seasons of the Sopranos...

John Z

if you will
Re: Re: DVD: Airport - terminal pack

Originally posted by mainman
May I laugh at you too? :confused: I want the 2nd, 3rd and 4th seasons of the Sopranos...

Oh yeah. I had to get those; I have all of the Sopranos, and I've got all the Simpsons, Futurama, and Family Guy too. It is hard not to get all the TV season box sets... :blushing: