Votes: 5 38.5%
  • After I take care of 'business'

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Who needs to sleep?

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleJ

How fast can you fall asleep tonight or did you? I'm going to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. good night every one :cheers:

K

Kain99

It's funny.... I am a back sleeper. I lay there and think. Usually for about 20 minutes. After that I'm out. It's the same every single night. I roll around a tiny bit but always wake up on my back. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not much of a sleeper - I think it's a waste of time. I usually read or watch the news to put me to sleep. How fast I cork off depends on how interesting it is.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have too much thinking going on in my mind. Thats why I usually dont turn in until 3 in the morning:ohwell:

Vince

Me, I toss and turn all night. Wake up at least 3 times a night. Lay awake thinking about crap. And finally say "the hell with it" and turn on the TV around 2 or 3. Sleep sucks.:snooze:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
As a kid I've never been able to go to sleep on cue. I need to unwind and relax my mind by reading/watching TV until I realize I'm drifting off. Even after that there's no guarantee I'll stay asleep quietly or peacefully.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Last night was the first time in a while I got some serious sleep. Usually I lie awake for a while then wake up 3-4 times. Last night, I was asleep within 10 minutes and didn't wake up until Huntr was getting dressed. I fell back asleep as soon as he walked out the door and woke up again about an hour and a half later, about 15 minutes before my alarm went off.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I slept on the opposite side than I usually sleep on and woke up at about 4 AM from an awful nightmare :yikes:
Lately, I've been missing my afternoon naps and falling asleep right after I move my dogs off my pillow.

CMC122

Go Braves!
My husband is asleep within seconds of hitting the pillow. It drives me nutz! I never get to do that!!!! No matter how tired I am it takes atleast an hour to fall asleep then I'm up atleast two more time's before dawn.