G. R. Quinn

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have a question - are you THE G. R. Quinn or do you just use that as your screen name? I'm kind of excited thinking we have a celebrity in our midst!

G.R. Quinn

Miss vraiblonde

Yes, my real name is G.R. Quinn of the Article III Foundation.

I really enjoy reading your posts.

G.R.

F

FredFlintstone

What is your id at http://freerepublic.com ?

a.k.a. freirepublik.com

It is obvious you were trolling over at Democratic Underground and when you heard about this place and decided to spread your freeper manure here.

I don't care if Al Gore Sr. voted against the Civil Rights act of 1964. That was Al Gore Sr., not Jr.

Otherwise (using your illogic), Dubya Bush should pay for the sins of his father like 1. his daddy first being friends with that evil, evil man (Saddam) during the Iran/Iraq war but then failing to get Saddam Hussein during the "Gulf War," 2. saying "read my lips, no new taxes" and then signing a huge tax cut into law, and 3. his daddy was a big buddy of Noreiga's until Bush invaded his country (for no reason other than to protect George H. Walker Bush's CIA drug deals in Panama).

Also, 4.the Reagan/Bush CIA trained Osama bin Laden to be a terrorist agains the Soviet Union.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

G.R. Quinn

Originally posted by FredFlintstone

[Mr. Flintstone,
I didn't know I had one. GRQ]

a.k.a. freirepublik.com

[Mr. Flintstone,

What do you mean? GRQ]

It is obvious you were trolling over at Democratic Underground and when you heard about this place and decided to spread your freeper manure here.

[Mr. Flintstone,
You're right I did. Thank you Democrat Underground! What is "freeper"? GRQ]

I don't care if Al Gore Sr. voted against the Civil Rights act of 1964. That was Al Gore Sr., not Jr.

[Mr. Flintstone,

You don't care that the Gore's were racist? What about the Thurmonds?GRQ]

Otherwise (using your illogic), Dubya Bush should pay for the sins of his father like 1. his daddy first being friends with that evil, evil man (Saddam) during the Iran/Iraq war but then failing to get Saddam Hussein during the "Gulf War,"

[Mr. Flinstone,

Stalin was FDR's friend during WWII and our mission was to kick Iraq out of Kuwait not get Saddam during the Persian Gulf War. GRQ]

2. saying "read my lips, no new taxes" and then signing a huge tax cut into law,

[Mr. Flintstone,

You were in favor of the tax increase, I presume? GRQ]

and 3. his daddy was a big buddy of Noreiga's until Bush invaded his country (for no reason other than to protect George H. Walker Bush's CIA drug deals in Panama).

[Mr. Flintstone,

What CIA drug deals? Please document. GRQ]

Also, 4.the Reagan/Bush CIA trained Osama bin Laden to be a terrorist against the Soviet Union.

[Mr. Flintstone,

Jimmy Carter aided the Afghans and other freedom fighters against the Communists before Presidents Reagan and Bush. What is your evidence that the CIA directly helped Bin Laden? I thought he didn't like kaffirs?GRQ]

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

[Mr. Flintstone,

So? GRQ]

Mr. Flintstone,

I hope I have answered your questions and I hope you will answer mine.

Best,

G.R.

Last edited:
F

FredFlintstone

[Mr. Flintstone,
I didn't know I had one. GRQ]

a.k.a. freirepublik.com

You post like you are a regular at freerepublic.

[Mr. Flintstone,

What do you mean? GRQ]

It is obvious you were trolling over at Democratic Underground and when you heard about this place
and decided to spread your freeper manure here.

[Mr. Flintstone,
You're right I did. Thank you Democrat Underground! What is "freeper"? GRQ]

A freeper is the lowest scum of the earth. It usually has no job or it flips burgers or changes oil for a meager living.

[Mr. Flintstone,

You don't care that the Gore's were racist? What about the Thurmonds?GRQ]

Did Al Gore Senior quit the Democratic party (like Strom) in disgust when the 1964 Civil Rights Act was signed into law by a Southern white Democratic president? No. Gore Senior deeply regretted his vote later in life. Strom never regretted his decision to vote against the Civil Rights Act nor his decison to become a leader in the new, white, racist power in the South (the Republicans). Barry Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Republicans nominated him for president. He was slaughtered in a landslide.

Otherwise (using your illogic), Dubya Bush should pay for the sins of his father like 1. his daddy first
being friends with that evil, evil man (Saddam) during the Iran/Iraq war but then failing to get Saddam
Hussein during the "Gulf War,"

[Mr. Flinstone,

Stalin was FDR's friend during WWII and our mission was to kick Iraq out of Kuwait not get Saddam
during the Persian Gulf War. GRQ]

Stalin was an ally of the US vs. the Germans in the greatest war in history. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. You cannot say that Bush was only buddy buddy with Saddam because Saddam was an enemy of Iraq unless you are comparing the vast scope of WWII with a piddly Iran/Iraq border dispute.

Our mission? LOL. Our mission was to boost Bush's popularity and to protect his friends' oil interest in Saudia Arabia. As I just said, Saddam was Bush's big buddy before Saddam decided to take Kuwait. Bush's mission was to protect America--and no matter how you spin it, he failed that mission when he failed to capture/kill Saddam Hussein.

2. saying "read my lips, no new taxes" and then signing a huge tax cut into law,

[Mr. Flintstone,

You were in favor of the tax increase, I presume? GRQ]

Did I say that? If the Gores are a "racist family" then the Bushes are a family of liars.

and 3. his daddy was a big buddy of Noreiga's until Bush invaded his country (for no reason other than
to protect George H. Walker Bush's CIA drug deals in Panama).

[Mr. Flintstone,

What CIA drug deals? Please document. GRQ]

Do a google search on the CIA and illegal drugs.

Also, 4.the Reagan/Bush CIA trained Osama bin Laden to be a terrorist against the Soviet Union.

[Mr. Flintstone,

Jimmy Carter aided the Afghans and other freedom fighters against the Communists before Presidents
Reagan and Bush. What is your evidence that the CIA directly helped Bin Laden? I thought he didn't like
kaffirs?GRQ]

When all else fails, blame Clinton or Carter.

Who traded stinger missiles to terrorists for hostages? Reagan/Bush.