Goodbye

Luvdolphins

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I know I don't talk much but you all seem like a bunch of good people. I am moving to Florida the end of March. Saying goodbye to this cold weather.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Luvdolphins
They do, but I don't own a computer at home. I use the one at work.
So, you're going to Florida to be unemployeed??

Good luck regardless..... :cheers:

Luvdolphins

I guess I'm not making myself clear. If I find a job in Florida, then I will be able to log onto somd.com. You understand?

J

justhangn

I guess I'm not making myself clear. If I find a job in Florida, then I will be able to log onto somd.com. You understand?

Yes, I think you do now. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:confused: So you quit your job to move someplace warm right about the time it starts to get warm here.
Make sense to me:crazy:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I know I don't talk much but you all seem like a bunch of good people. I am moving to Florida the end of March. Saying goodbye to this cold weather.

You'll love Florida Luvdolphins, a lot of jobs and as many young people as old ...lol... contrary to popular belief . We moved up here 18 or so months ago from Jacksonville and we sure miss the 11.5 months of warm weather there... will hopefully be moving back in a few years ! Have a safe trip .

Last edited:
Re: Re: Goodbye

Originally posted by Rane
We moved up here 18 or so months ago from Jacksonville
I was stationed at Cecil Field for nearly 4 yrs... Man, I miss that city.. Jax...

I have been all over that city... tons to do, and lots to see. :wink:

Rane

Re: Re: Re: Goodbye

Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
I was stationed at Cecil Field for nearly 4 yrs... Man, I miss that city.. Jax...

I have been all over that city... tons to do, and lots to see. :wink:

yep, me too ... its been hard adjusting to living up here and to the climate change ...brrrr... we've just taken advantage of the good things here vs the things we don't miss about Jax ...although now we joke we'll never complain about the heat again once we move back south :biggrin: It will just be nice to be able to go out on our boat practically year round again .

Silver, dare I ask what was your favorite part of Jax ? Besides the weather ( it being 60 - 70 degrees often in wintertime ) mine was living only 15 min from the mall :wink: I can think of several other things I loved about Jax but somehow I suspect your favorites are different from mine :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodbye

Originally posted by Rane
but somehow I suspect your favorites are different from mine :lol:
Lol.... Well besides the fact that there were a zillion malls in the Jacksonville area (Orange Park, The Avenues, etc,etc...) I loved the Landing by the water. Just hanging out there with my friends, and if I had a woman, hanging out with her there too. :) Daytona was close by, St Augustine.... J-ville had tons to do and see, unlike here where the only good places are DC and B-more.

Rane

LOL well ... I must admit I am surprised ... we obviously have 1 thing in common .. malls ... but you left out my favorite ... Regency Mall :biggrin: we used to drive down to Daytona for the Bud shoot out every year, camped at Anastasia in St Augustine , fished the ICW , I miss Tinseltown ( HUGE movie theatre ) ... could go on and on ... but most of all I just miss being able to go almost anywhere most of the year in short sleeves and shorts :bawl: