Who Shares Your Birthday?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Didn't know where to put this - seemed as good a place as any.

What famous people share your birthday? If you have no idea, go to www.biography.com to see.

My birthday is November 21 and I share it with
  • Goldie Hawn
  • Voltaire
  • Marlo Thomas :barf:
  • Ken Griffey, Jr.
  • Lorna Luft (Judy Garland's daughter)
  • Bjork :barf: :barf:

Last edited:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Mine is Oct 13th. There's who I share with:

Lenny Bruce (1925 - 1966)

Sammy Hagar (1949 - )
Former lead singer for Van Halen

Beverly Johnson (1952 - )
Model

Marie Osmond (1959 - )

Kelly Preston (1963 - )

Nancy Kerrigan (1969 - )

Yves Montand (1921 - 1991)

Margaret Thatcher (1925 - )

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
9/8

Patsy Cline
1932-1963
Ron "Pig-Pen" McKernan
1946 -
Peter Sellers
1925 - 1980
Henry Thomas
1971 -

I left out the weirdos, but I'll add my friend LeeAnn, she's my birthday buddy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mine is January 15th

Martin Luther King, Jr. 1929-1968
Lloyd Bridges (1913 - 1998) (I actually met him once)
Gene Krupa (1909 - 1973)
Aristotle Onassis (1906 - 1975)
Chad Lowe (1968 - )
Margaret O'Brien (1937 - )
Molière (1622 - 1673)
Julian Sands (1958 - )

and then there's my brother-in-law, we share our birthday too.

JET~ May 27th is my wedding anniversary. Good Date! :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
July 16

Mine are supprisingly decent. :biggrin:

Mary Baker Eddy
Barbara Stanwyck
Roald Amundsen
Ginger Rogers
Phoebe Cates
Margaret Court

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
December 17th

William Safire 1929- :snooze:
Journalist; born in New York, NY; won the 1978 Pulitzer Prize for commentary.

Joseph Henry (1797 - 1898) - Physicist who worked as surveyor then went into several different fields of science. Guess he couldn't hold a job.

Sir Humphrey Davy (1778 - 1829) - Chemist, born in Penzance, Cornwall, SW England, UK. He investigated the respiration of gases, and discovered the anaesthetic effect of laughing gas. He discovered potassium, sodium, barium, strontium, calcium, and magnesium. In 1815 he invented the miner's safety lamp. (Probably spent many years researching the laughing gas:crazy:)

Horace Goldin (1874 - 1939) - Magician; born in Vilna, Russia. Emigrating to the U.S.A. as a teenager, he was an illusionist. One of the first to "saw" a woman in half, he switched to a buzz saw when others copied him. ( Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz )

Arthur Edwin Kennelly (1861 - 1939) - Electrical engineer; born in Bombay, India. Raised in England, he left school at age 13 and taught himself physics while working as a telegrapher. He emigrated to the U.S.A. in 1887 to become Edison's electrical assistant; he left in 1894 to be a consulting engineer, then taught at Harvard (1902--30) and occasionally at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. (Another snoozer)

Edwin J. Cohn (1892 - 1953) - Biochemist; born in New York City. A pioneer in protein chemistry, he spent his career at Harvard Medical School (1920--53). He performed research on pernicious anemia (1926--32), which led to the eventual isolation of vitamin B12 by other scientists. During World War II, he planned and directed blood fractionation programs for the armed forces; after the war he continued his research on medical uses of such blood components as plasma, gamma globulin, and albumin. (Damn. Another scientist... Why couldn't on of them be Ghengis Khan or somebody interesting)

Arthur Fiedler (1894 - 1979) - Conductor; born in Boston, Mass. Trained as a violinist in Boston and Berlin, he joined the Boston Symphony (1915--30), first playing violin, then viola. Determined to conduct, he founded his own chamber orchestra, the Boston Sinfonietta, in 1924. In 1929 he launched the Esplanade summer series, free concerts by the Boston Symphony, along the Charles River. In 1930 he took over the Boston Pops Orchestra and for almost a half century he was the most beloved conductor of light-classical music in the U.S.A. :ohwell:

Bill Pullman (1953 - ) - Under the catagory of "Who?" :boo:
Actor; films include Independence Day and Twister

Milla Jovovich (1975 - ) - (Finally one I recognize... Whooohooo! The feisty redhead from "Fifth Element"... :yay:)
Model, actress; films include Dazed and Confused and The Messenger

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This was fun - and I found that I "identified" with each of them:
March 26th

Curtis Silwa (1954 - )Social activist; born in New York City. He was a rebellious student in parochial school. While working at a McDonald's restaurant, he organized the Rock Brigade, which evolved into the Magnificent Thirteen and then the Guardian Angels.

Diana Ross (1944 -) Popular singer; movie actress; born in Detroit, MI; lead singer of The Supremes

Bob Woodward (1943 -)Journalist; born in Geneva, Ill. A Washington Post reporter (1971--78), later metropolitan editor, and assistant managing editor (from 1981), he was best known for unmasking, with Carl Bernstein, the Watergate scandal and cover-up; their coverage of the investigative story of the century won almost every major journalistic prize including a 1973 public service Pulitzer Prize for the paper.

Erica Jong (1942 -)Writer, poet; born in New York City. She wrote volumes of poetry and novels, and achieved some celebrity with Fear of Flying: A Novel (1973), a story of sexual fantasies that some read as a liberating text for women.

Leonard Nimoy (1931 - ) Actor; born on March 26, 1931, in Boston, Massachusetts to Mr. and Mrs. Max Nimoy, Jewish immigrants from Russia. Best known as Spock from Star Trek.

Tennessee Williams (1911-1983) Playwright. Born Thomas Lanier Williams, on March 26, 1911, in Columbus, Mississippi. His dozens of plays, most famous among them The Glass Menagerie, A Streetcar Named Desire, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and The Night of the Iguana, enjoyed lengthy runs in New York and earned Williams a number of prestigious awards.

Jameo

What?!
Jan 7

Charles Addams (1912 - 1988)

Millard Fillmore (1800 - 1874)

Butterfly McQueen (1911 - 1995)

Nicolas Cage (1964 - ) :yum:

Kenny Loggins (1948 - )

Carolyn Bessette (1966 - 1999)

Zora Neale Hurston (1903 - 1960)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My birthday is November 6 and I share it with;

Sally Field
Ethan Hawke
James Naismith
Mike Nichols
Maria Shriver
Glenn Frey
John Philip Sousa
Rebecca Romijn
And from these forums - jazz lady

watercolor

yeah yeah
Georgia O'Keeffe
1887-1986
Painter; born in Sun Prairie, WI; became famous for flower paintings such as Black Iris.

Ed Asner (1929 - )Asner was honored for his performance on "Lou Grant" in 1978 and 1980 and for his well-known role on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" three additional times. Asner has also appeared in ninety television and big-screen movies, including Oliver Stone's JFK

Sam Waterston (1940 - )

Beverly D'Angelo (1954 - )
Actress; films include Coal Miner's Daughter and National Lampoon's Vacation

Judge Joseph Wapner (1919 - )
Best known as the judge and jury of television's The People's Court

Jonny Lee Miller (1972 - )
Actor; films include Hackers and Train Spotting

Marianne Moore (1887 - 1972)A modernist poet, she is famous for her mildly eccentric public persona, a devotion to baseball, and her impeccably intelligent poetry, as seen in The Complete Poems (1967).

K

Kizzy

AUGUST 15th

Ben Affleck

Thats all I gotta say about that! :blushing:

And a few others

- Linda Ellerby
- Mike Conners
- Rose Marie
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Huntz Hall
- Julia Child
- Ethel Barrymore
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited by a moderator:

romance

One of the sinners
Today is mine 8/27

Samuel Goldwyn (1882 - 1974)
Man Ray (1890 - 1976)
C.S. Forester (1899 - 1966)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1908 - 1973)
Lester Young (1909 - 1959)
Paul Rubens (Pee-wee Herman) (1952 - )
Mother Teresa (1910-1997)

How did I get stuck with Pee Wee Herman :barf:

I also share it with my aunt, 2 friends and a cousin. It's also like 2 anniversaries. ONe for my uncle on my dads side and one on my mom's.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Today is mine 8/27

Originally posted by romance
Samuel Goldwyn (1882 - 1974)
Man Ray (1890 - 1976)
C.S. Forester (1899 - 1966)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1908 - 1973)
Lester Young (1909 - 1959)
Paul Rubens (Pee-wee Herman) (1952 - )
Mother Teresa (1910-1997)

How did I get stuck with Pee Wee Herman :barf:

I also share it with my aunt, 2 friends and a cousin. It's also like 2 anniversaries. ONe for my uncle on my dads side and one on my mom's.

Happy Birthday! :cheers:

W

wyldanjel

December 12

I share mine with old blue eyes...... too bad mine are brown

:bawl:

Steve

Enjoying life!
November 1st

Larry Flint :really:

Jenny McCarthy :yum:

Lyle Lovett :guitar:

Toni Collete (Muriel's Wedding)
Gary Player
Stephen Crane

G

Grits

Hi All!!! I'm new to these boards.....Nice to meet everyone!!

My birthday is Sept. 15th.

Tommy Lee Jones:kiss:

Oliver Stone:hohum:

Prince Harry:cheers:

And one person they forgot:

Dan Marino:cheers::kiss: