Puppies for Sale

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
A cousin of mine and her b/f have 4 Pitbull puppies for sale. All four female, she has pictures if you are interested. They are selling for $200 a piece.

The mother and father are both Pitbulls....no history of violence in either dog. The father (Tank) is a scare to death of anything and the mother (Ava) is very laid back....

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by kwillia
I think the issue is it is sad that any ole Tom, Dick, Harry or Jane with a male and a female dog seem to think it's okay to allow them to produce pups and attempt to profit from those pups and not see anything wrong with bringing another litter into this world when there are so many pups already here that need a home and some lovin'....:ohwell:
I see....they weren't "trying" to make puppies to get rich. It was unintentual...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Being a Pit lover I have to agree with everyone else on this one. It's one thing if you're breeding show dogs with a Pedegree (sp?) that have papers but to "backyard" breed while there's so many dogs (puppies included) that are living in shelters is wrong and selfish. And unfortunately most back yard breeders could give a crap less who buys their pups as long as they're getting the money for it. That's especially dangerous with Pits. They have the potential to do real harm if not raised properly and I'd be willing to bet if there was an actual statistic of the breed most abused they'd be it. :frown:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Well I understand your opinions, but they aren’t in the wrong here. They have been very picky when it came to the home the other 4 have been given to, and they intend to continue making sure these four puppies go to loving homes as well. Every dog they own is well taken care of, and up to date on shots. They currently have 4 dogs...and two were taken into their homes because the previous owners were neglecting them...so they offered to take them in. So these are not money hungry, dog breeding, neglecting, back yard breeding, evil people who hate dogs. So I am sorry you all got this impression…

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by CowGirlUp
Well I understand your opinions, but they aren’t in the wrong here. They have been very picky when it came to the home the other 4 have been given to, and they intend to continue making sure these four puppies go to loving homes as well. Every dog they own is well taken care of, and up to date on shots. They currently have 4 dogs...and two were taken into their homes because the previous owners were neglecting them...so they offered to take them in. So these are not money hungry, dog breeding, neglecting, back yard breeding, evil people who hate dogs. So I am sorry you all got this impression…

Okay. So they rescued these dogs. That's great. Then the $200 they're asking for the puppies is because they just trying to recover their costs for the vet care they provided the puppies..shots, worming, etc.?? And what money they have left over after paying for the pups' care, they will undoubtedly use to spay and neuter the parents, correct?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by appyday
rewarding when you place that pup in the perfect loving home but WORK

Would you have the same feeling if you just put the pup on the porch, say around 6 p.m.? :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by mainman
Pet adoption is so easy and convenient too...:duh:

Now now...... I thought for sure I was going to have to buy a dog because I didn't think the adoption Nazi's would give me one. But as it turns out she'll be coming home the 27th of next month! :clap: :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Now now...... I thought for sure I was going to have to buy a dog because I didn't think the adoption Nazi's would give me one. But as it turns out she'll be coming home the 27th of next month! :clap: :biggrin:
That's great if it has changed over the years, I was only going by an experience I had maybe 7 or 8 years ago.
If it was still the same, I would rather cough up 200 bucks and walk away with a pet... (maybe not a pit) but a pet...:wink:

TripleJ

I think I'll check out petfinder.com, things haven't been the same since my beta fish commited suicide and jumped out of his bowl, I can't have any dogs or cats because of my rental agreement:cheers: