Boy just told me

Pete

Repete
He would like some khaki shorts. He is tired of wearing the baggy basketball shorts and t-shirts. I went :faint: and whacked my head on the counter.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
He would like some khaki shorts. He is tired of wearing the baggy basketball shorts and t-shirts. I went :faint: and whacked my head on the counter.

Yes, khaki shorts are very "in". Boy 2 has several pair. What I don't like is that the boys are wearing black socks and soccer slides with them - also very "in". A socks/sandals combo just makes me think of old men in Florida. :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes, khaki shorts are very "in". Boy 2 has several pair. What I don't like is that the boys are wearing black socks and soccer slides with them - also very "in". A socks/sandals combo just makes me think of old men in Florida. :ohwell:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean!

nobody really

I need a nap
You're an idiot.

Most of don't use our kids's real names on the forums - we use nicknames when we are referring and talking about them.

My kids' forum names are Thing1 and Thing2.

i agree, what an idiot. I don't even have kids and i can understand why people don't use their kids real names on here. good grief.

Im_Me

AXE is a household fixture.

Now my sons are getting in to the Old Spice. UGH! and they are not sparing with it either :geek:

lovinmaryland

I cant wait for skinny jeans to be no longer in. Between those the one black one white sock & long hair I cant take much more :cds:
We have had the "Axe cloud" for several years now.

The best is when they leave it down and the youngest sprays the entire upstairs w/ it :dead: :barf:

Pete

Repete
I cant wait for skinny jeans to be no longer in. Between those the one black one white sock & long hair I cant take much more :cds:

Skinny jeans are out. Never had to do the mismatched sock thing and he finally abandoned the "Bieber" hair helmet.

lovinmaryland

Skinny jeans are out. Never had to do the mismatched sock thing and he finally abandoned the "Bieber" hair helmet.

Well someone needs to tell my kids and all their friends!

I was quite impressed to see that my son who is on the football team wore his suit and tie on game days :yay:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9

:yeahthat:

my boy does that too

puggymom

The best is when they leave it down and the youngest sprays the entire upstairs w/ it :dead: :barf:

I hate skinny jeans on guys. I do not even find the look remotely attractive :barf: