Ma-ma

mitzi

I'm excited for you. He is so precious! I'm keeping the 2 1/2 year old grandson today. One of the kid dinasours was just crying on TV and he ran over and hugged the TV. I thought that was pretty cute.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I'm excited for you. He is so precious! I'm keeping the 2 1/2 year old grandson today. One of the kid dinasours was just crying on TV and he ran over and hugged the TV. I thought that was pretty cute.

Awww, I bet that was adorable!

pelers

I actually was typing a response, but then I got distracted with WORK :cds:

Ma-Ma is awesome! I can't watch the video, I'll try it when I get home. My 9 month old is sooo not into talking. The most talkative he gets is when it's bedtime and then he'll babble for a good 5-10 minutes, sounding like a long, drawn-out, formal protest against bedtime. It cracks me up, especially when hubby narrates.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I can't get monster to hush :( she talks allll day long. and her new fave is to repeat mamama mamam maaaaaammaaaaa for like 5 min. :killingme I like to pretend she knows what she's saying :lmao:

pelers

Right now he's just cruising around making motorboat/raspberry sounds. It's pretty good, you want a kitty to get out from underfoot you just blow a raspberry and they are off like a shot, thinking they are being stalked by the baby. Buahaha