Speech therapists?

ANG

Can anyone recommend a good speech therapist in St. Mary's that services preschool age kids?

mitzi

Can anyone recommend a good speech therapist in St. Mary's that services preschool age kids?

There is a program thru the county. Although I don't know specifics about getting the child into it, I do know the program is great. Call Social Services or Banneker Elementary to get information (you don't have to be low income, it's part of the county education I believe). They are evaluated by a Speech Therapy and begin a program that meets the child's needs.

ANG

My child is actually enrolled in that program and has been receiving care since last May. However, I feel he needs more help than once a week.

mitzi

My child is actually enrolled in that program and has been receiving care since last May. However, I feel he needs more help than once a week.

My grandson is too. His was the home visit once a week and a group at Banneker once a week (but that stopped during the summer). He's starting next week once a week for 3 hours at a class at Banneker thru the program. He loves the speech therapist.