Day Care Drop In

spookthis

My grandson is coming to stay with me for a week the end of this month (17-20) and I can't take off work. I am looking for a day care facility that accepts drop ins. Does anyone know of a good one en route from Tall Timbers to the base. I already called the daycare on base and they don't have any openings. I was hoping to use a facility rather than a home daycare only thinking that my grandson would adapt better with a bunch of kids around.
thanks

sockgirl77

My grandson is coming to stay with me for a week the end of this month (17-20) and I can't take off work. I am looking for a day care facility that accepts drop ins. Does anyone know of a good one en route from Tall Timbers to the base. I already called the daycare on base and they don't have any openings. I was hoping to use a facility rather than a home daycare only thinking that my grandson would adapt better with a bunch of kids around.
thanks

Daycare centers around here have waiting lists.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
So, you're babysitting your grandson but you're going to send him to daycare? :confused: Can you tell your work it's an emergency and spend the time with your grandson instead of shipping him off with a bunch of strangers?

spookthis

So, you're babysitting your grandson but you're going to send him to daycare? :confused: Can you tell your work it's an emergency and spend the time with your grandson instead of shipping him off with a bunch of strangers?

Gee, I wish I would have thought of that, great advice. Thanks, problem solved!:buddies: