Singles to Meet?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Is there any place in particular to meet single men around here? I'm suffering from "The Winter Blahs", and felt that a solution to my situation would be to go out and meet some new friends and have some fun. Any helpful suggestions?

Pre-requisites: 35-45, nice, funny, honest, EMPLOYED, etc.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I know.... honesty hasn't been a strong suit for those guys who I've dated lately. I was just hoping that there was at least one honest guy out there for me. Maybe I'm hoping for too much or my standards are too high. But if you've seen some of the guys I've dated in the past, you'd realize that my standards are way too low. :cheesy:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by BadGirl
I know.... honesty hasn't been a strong suit for those guys who I've dated lately. I was just hoping that there was at least one honest guy out there for me. Maybe I'm hoping for too much or my standards are too high. But if you've seen some of the guys I've dated in the past, you'd realize that my standards are way too low. :cheesy:
Been there done that. No more settling for me anymore.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I sure don't want to settle anymore, either. But the reality is that the pool for eligible men is shrinking, and being too particular in my requirements might just have me ending up alone. That doesn't mean that I am actively pursuing every eligible loser out there, though. Far from it. As a matter of fact, I am off to meet another guy on our first date tonight. Wish me well.

And Pete, I hope you find someone, too.:bubble:

Pete

Repete
I sure don't want to settle anymore, either. But the reality is that the pool for eligible men is shrinking, and being too particular in my requirements might just have me ending up alone. That doesn't mean that I am actively pursuing every eligible loser out there, though. Far from it. As a matter of fact, I am off to meet another guy on our first date tonight. Wish me well.

And Pete, I hope you find someone, too.:bubble:
are ya hot?

K

Kain99

Badgirl... Alone can be a great place to live! No back hair in the drain, No stinky socks on the floor, No skid marks in the drawers. I say live it up and be thankful! :wink:

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Somebody IM Christie...She wanted to be alerted if anything happnes,Looks like a love connection with Badgirl and pete.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Kain99
Badgirl... Alone can be a great place to live! No back hair in the drain, No stinky socks on the floor, No skid marks in the drawers. I say live it up and be thankful! :wink:
Are you still peddling gloom? All stocked up here thanks.:mad:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Is there any place in particular to meet single men around here? I'm suffering from "The Winter Blahs", and felt that a solution to my situation would be to go out and meet some new friends and have some fun. Any helpful suggestions?

Pre-requisites: 35-45, nice, funny, honest, EMPLOYED, etc.
From the perspective of a married man, too old for your requirements, that some might say isn't the nicest person around, that is brutally honest, and going on 17 years at Pax with a job that makes you want to come to work (it's that cool), I would say that there are men like that all around you.

It seems though that you are looking for something more specific, "The WinterBlahs" reference has me thinking that you are looking for a flame thrower to melt that winter chill from your bones. Ever thought about gyms or health clubs. Most of those guys have ambition, stamina, and a drive that might be what you're looking for.

Then again there are those guys that stop off to brush the trail from their throats. Just about any of the watering holes will turn out someone meeting your specs. Just check them out to make sure you don't get a sour one.

Then there is always a way of meeting folk from here on the forums by either sponsoring a gathering or getting Christy to throw one. She is probably due for another one sometime soon. Heck, I've heard the forum regulars have even created a forum holiday called Peetzza lastnig for days (or something like that) Maybe they cuold feature a playoff between Frank and Steve and the pool cover. My money is on the cover.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Pete
Are you still peddling gloom? All stocked up here thanks.:mad:
Hey pete I was just about to say that you need a marketing director because you are way to hard on yourself....but - I see that popularity means more to you than truth so you are on your own sweetie. :wink:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Singles to Meet?

Originally posted by Ken King

Heck, I've heard the forum regulars have even created a forum holiday called Peetzza lastnig for days (or something like that) Maybe they cuold feature a playoff between Frank and Steve and the pool cover. My money is on the cover.
I KNEW IT !! You did have the spirit of Petezza, you just would not admit it. :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Singles to Meet?

Originally posted by Pete
I KNEW IT !! You did have the spirit of Petezza, you just would not admit it. :killingme
I don't recall making a statement one way or another about it but could have. Was that before or after I hit you with my flame thrower? BTW, this nice crap is getting to me. I might just have to stretch my limbs for awhile and have some fun. Notice the change in my sig line.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Kain99
Hey pete I was just about to say that you need a marketing director because you are way to hard on yourself....but - I see that popularity means more to you than truth so you are on your own sweetie. :wink:
Whatever :rolleyes: just remember, may of us have had hard times too so you are not blazing a new trail there "sweetie" you just choose to wallow in it.