Democrat (liberal)
Republican (liberal)
Democrat (conservative)
Republican (conservative)
Independent
Green Party
I dont give a F***

willie

I don't like being labeled a liberal anything. A middle of the road Republican will do.

TripleJ

Originally posted by willie
I don't like being labeled a liberal anything. A middle of the road Republican will do.
I don't like lables either. Ever since I moved into the cave I live in, for some reason I've stopped caring about things like politics?

nomoney

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I'm more of an Independent , When a Republican. So I don't really get into the voting thing.

I thank god for some things every day. One just got added to my list.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I answered Liberal Republican.

Best choice I guess for someone who is fiscally conservative, thinks people ought to be left to take care of themselves, wants local communities to take care of those who can't take care of themselves (not the government), thinks homosexuals deserve all the rights of heterosexuals, and thinks that protecting the environment is everyone's (including the governments') responsibilities...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by nomoney
I thank god for some things every day. One just got added to my list.
:lmao:

I consider myself a conservative Republican, but I'm probably not. I have some libby tendencies, like with gay marriage, and I'm not a God person.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by BuddyLee
What do you consider yourself?

Democrat (liberal)
Republican (liberal)
Democrat (conservative)
Republican (conservative)
Independent
Green Party
I dont give a F***

Need I say what I answered??? :peace: :lol:

I wonder who the other people are that answered the same as me?

Hi Vrai:howdy: Welcome back!!! You were missed :cheesy:

rraley

Well my true label was not one of the choices so I took the label that I felt the most affinity for and that was conservative Democrat. Now of those that said they were Republicans, how many of you go to church regularly? It is often said that the GOP has the church-goers which from my experience is true (although I am very much so a Christian and active in my church).

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I've never been a party voter. My views are probably more liberal on social issues and probably more conservative on fiscal issues. While I favor a flat income tax with no deductions, I believe in legalizing gay marriage.