3rd times a charm I hope...

Nitrospeed16

Sorry about posting this AGAIN..
I'm in desperate need of finding a home for my Egyptian Arabian mare...she has now had SOME training....but still is not good enough to be ridden, is definately not for beginners. She has negative coggins, she DOES have papers somewhere with someone, I've seen them...but unfortunately got screwed out of them...which was my idioticness, so she doesn't come with them. If you know what you're doing you can probably get them, I can get her registered name for you...but that's about it. I paid $1,500 for her, was supposed to be $1,200 but..again..I'm an idiot. I will accept anything around $1,000....
PLEASE someone give her a good home, for personal reasons I can't keep her where she is now, and can't find another place to keep her. She is gray, VERY pretty. I have loads of pics. I've gotten to the point where I pretty much don't care how much money she goes for or where she goes to (as terrible as an owner as I sound....I'm not I promise.) as long as I sell her. I realize I'm not going to get what I paid for her....but don't want to give her away either. I would wish that she goes to a good home....
If you want a horse...please just make an offer and if you're truly interested she's yours.

Last edited:

Nitrospeed16

Originally posted by appyday
:rolleyes: I made you an offer befor but you had too many strings attached and did not like the idea of me reselling her possibly as a breeder..I cant help anymore.

I thought you sold her..I thought this was the grey mare that went to wit n folly??

wit n folly...?
I never said that I didn't like the idea, just wasn't one of the things I was really looking for but wouldn't rule out....and there were never any strings attached. :confused:
No need to be grouchy...:flowers: :frown:

spinner

not for nothing...but awhile back you had an ad where you were desperate to sell some goats, I saw the ad and told several people. At leasr two of them called me back and told me when they contacted you [or your mother or whoever] the goats were not for sale. I stopped sending customers to you because of that. You either want or need to sell these animals or not. I have people calling me for goats and sheep all the time.

Nitrospeed16

Originally posted by spinner
not for nothing...but awhile back you had an ad where you were desperate to sell some goats, I saw the ad and told several people. At leasr two of them called me back and told me when they contacted you [or your mother or whoever] the goats were not for sale. I stopped sending customers to you because of that. You either want or need to sell these animals or not. I have people calling me for goats and sheep all the time.

Sorry spinner but that's some bullshit. First off, I'm never desperate to sell any of my goats, so there you're wrong. Second, I never tell any one my goats aren't for sale, if I advertise them, they are for sale, I never tell anyone otherwise. Not sure what you and appydays problem is exactly, but the arrogance is really starting to #### me off. I've been nice as hell and both of you act like freaking *******s.

Nitrospeed16

No biggie.............

you wanted many things. I remember these but did not keep the email.

to be boarded at your place so you could see her..
non breeding home.
not resold
and ok where she goes...

dont get me wrong all of this is ok... I would do the same for a horse that ment alot to me..but I cant pick something up and resell it (after putting work and training in it) with those types of strings..if you were as jammed as you seemed I thought you would have sold her..anyway I do not blame you that is fine..but dont say you HAVE to sell her ASAP if an offer was there for cash and you let it go by...

Appyday, I never said I didn't want to sell her to you anywhere in my email. Would you have rather I have said that I really don't give a #### where she goes as long as I'm rid of her? Ironic, because if I had said that, you would have called me a shitty owner and said you don't want her because I'm such a bad person or something. I'm really not trying to be a ##### or be complicated, if I come across that way I apologize. I never said though, that those were requirements, you judged what I wrote way too soon and then emailed me back that you didn't want her...........

Nitrospeed16

Hold on.....you have run some pretty desperate ads for goats and the horse...I for one last year said I had a friend that would get all the goats and I would pick one out to go with the horses..you even told me the goats name and how good this one would be for me and the horses...a boarer colored doe..and we were going to pick up a trailer full from you and YOU never followed threw with times or directions...

And I personally know Spinner you could not ask for a nicer lady or friend..NOT a mean word comes out of that ladys mouth..and if she says that I am sorry I believe her...You have showed nothing but desperation here and when people try to help you push them away...

I feel I am a nice person but you know what you can kiss my A$$ :moon:

When was this?????????
I never not follow through with anything like that on purpose, maybe you did contact me, maybe you did contact me about a "boer colored" doe, but I never received any calls about it, nor any emails asking for directions etc. I respond to any and all emails I get faithfully, so when I say I didn't get something, then I didn't get it. And never did I get any emails about someone wanting a "trailer" full of goats. And if I really was desperate to get rid of all my damn goats, I'd take them out back and shoot them my damn self. If you can't interpret an ad, then that's your damn fault, but don't try to post #### here and make me out to be a bad person, you've never met me a day in your life, never talked to me in person. Why not talk to some of the people who HAVE bought a goat from me instead of spreading bullshit rumors.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Nitrospeed16
And if I really was desperate to get rid of all my damn goats, I'd take them out back and shoot them my damn self.

Where do these people come from? :frown:

Nitrospeed16

:rolleyes: OMG I have talked to you in person...when we were doing this goat thing last year..You know what you will not get the pleasure of getting me kicked off of here...good day..:bubble:

Yeah okay.

Nitrospeed16

:huggy: Its ok Catt....a few of us here...if we were so broke we could not care for our animals (not pointing fingers here so relax) I for one would do anything in my power to GIVE IT AWAY FREE to the best home I could find. :huggy:

I AM GOING ON RECORD TO SAY I WILL GIVE YOU $500 CASH AND HAVE THE MARE PICKED UP...GIVE ME A BILL OF SALE FREE AND CLEAR..YOU PUT THE AD ON SO MD WHICH YOU CAN NOT ADVERTISE FREE ON A HORSE OVER $500 SO I WILL GIVE YOU THAT...

Fine. $500 it is. Now..WHEN can you pick her up? I'll be home all this week except for Wednesday, 3:15 or so until 5 or later. Email me and I'll give you the directions to where she's located.

Nitrospeed16

Making calls I will send a driver to get her..will be back with you...she is down Cobb Island right?

Yes...mt victoria rd......not all the way down to cobb island, but on the road to it, rock point I think, first road on the left after you turn by hardesty's.