Help! Breast Pump Replacement Parts

popsicle

I purchased two used Medela Advance Instyle breast pumps for my daughter and step daughter and I need help determining what replacement parts I need to get for sanitary reasons.

I think I know what tubing I need, but beyond that I am getting confused.

Links to what I need would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Manufactures website to determine what parts and part numbers you need then search for the particular parts.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I purchased two used Medela Advance Instyle breast pumps for my daughter and step daughter and I need help determining what replacement parts I need to get for sanitary reasons.

TIA

First off, I will tell you that is is "offically" NOT adviseable to get a used breast pump. The pump itself cannot be sterilized and leaves the risk of possible breastmilk borne illnesses and it voids the warranty and all that happy stuff. All websites will tell you NOT to use a pump for more than one person. That said, I got a used pump from someone I know, and replaced everything. You can get a "kit" on several websites (I got mine from amazon) that has new connectors, filters, collection bottles, and shields (the part that goes on the breast) these are called "replacement kits" and are about 25-30 bucks. You have to get the tubing seperately, several places online (including amazon) sell this too. My kit came in factory sealed medela bags, Don't get anything else. It was fairly inexpensive and worked out well for me. Good luck to her, BF'ing can be difficult, but if you get past that first week, it's such a breeze!

pelers

The cheapest place I was able to find parts (and whole pumps) was actually at St. Mary's Hospital in Leonardtown. Their regular prices on parts were lower than I could find elsewhere on sale. They also had a better selection. They sell them in the Health Connections building, off to the side of the main building.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House

TIA

If you can not find the proper parts you can use my mouth.