Bad Mom Again...lol

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Daughter sent the son an iPod for his birthday. I got tired of repeating myself three times as he was listening to his music; plucked his ear buds out and took away the iPod and ear buds for the rest of the weekend.

He has a TV with a multitude of channels and a laptop. Tune me out with an iPod and it's war.

I will send the gift back to his sister or will destroy it myself.

I remember the headgear (walkman?) in the 70's but I never had one.

This iPod music and kids tuning us out is not acceptable to me.

Am I being too strict?

newbsomd

Daughter sent the son an iPod for his birthday. I got tired of repeating myself three times as he was listening to his music; plucked his ear buds out and took away the iPod and ear buds for the rest of the weekend.

He has a TV with a multitude of channels and a laptop. Tune me out with an iPod and it's war.

I will send the gift back to his sister or will destroy it myself.

I remember the headgear (walkman?) in the 70's but I never had one.

This iPod music and kids tuning us out is not acceptable to me.

Am I being too strict?
don't destroy it! sell it :p

and nope, you're def. not being too strict.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
But are you on your period?

I'm still having hot flashes, does that count as a period?

IMO, I never had PMS. I had perfect pregnancies and post-partum experiences. The hot flashes (menopause) do make me pissy.

iPods and spawn who use them and ignore me raise my blood pressure.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

IMO, I never had PMS. I had perfect pregnancies and post-partum experiences. The hot flashes (menopause) do make me pissy.

Is there a reason you're being ignored? I ignored my ex because she is annoying and wore a 42L :buddies:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Think about what you just wrote, then go and give your child a big hug. (but don't squeeze him too tightly)

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Is there a reason you're being ignored? I ignored my ex because she is annoying and wore a 42L :buddies:

I'm annoying and wear a 42L :lmao:

Think about what you just wrote, then go and give your child a big hug. (but don't squeeze him too tightly)

He's 15 years old. When I went through the early years there was no internet, iPods or cell phones to contend with.

I'm dealing with it.

I need to gain about 20 pounds before I can put a hurting on him. :wench:

He's outgrown me by at least 3 Inches and I am not short.

He does respect me and wants daily hugs which I am happy to give.

He has the iPod and has been forbidden to bring it back in the car with me or anywhere around me.

The cell has never been a problem with him. He does love the ear buds and the iPod.

I taught my daughter these "Mommy Rules" and hope to teach my son the same.

Hank

my war
I'm annoying and wear a 42L :lm

He does respect me and wants daily hugs which I am happy to give.

He has the iPod and has been forbidden to bring it back in the car with me or anywhere around me.

The cell has never been a problem with him. He does love the ear buds and the iPod.

I taught my daughter these "Mommy Rules" and hope to teach my son the same.

Lighten the F up.....Christ!