Hot Christma gift of the season

somdfunguy

not impressed
What do you think will be the top gift of the year? I haven't heard of any yet that will be hard to find when it comes time.

Previous years

Wii
Zhu Zhu pets
Game boy
Cabbage patch kids
Tickle me Elmo
Furby

stew77

most popular gift for xmas 2011?

What do you think will be the top gift of the year? I haven't heard of any yet that will be hard to find when it comes time.

Previous years

Wii
Zhu Zhu pets
Game boy
Cabbage patch kids
Tickle me Elmo
Furby

I think: Kindle Fire; Ipad 2; Apple IPhone 4S!

KingFish

Nothing to see here

Previous years

Wii
Zhu Zhu pets
Game boy
Cabbage patch kids
Tickle me Elmo
Furby

Last year it was the Tea Cup Piggies.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Game Boy still makes the list??? daayyyyum

It's been around for more than two decades....

Did you not see the "Previous Years" heading on that list? Those are not this years toys, but I am almost certain some incarnation of Game Boy/Nintendo handheld is still on the current list.

nomoney

Did you not see the "Previous Years" heading on that list? Those are not this years toys, but I am almost certain some incarnation of Game Boy/Nintendo handheld is still on the current list.

it is, except now its the 3D version.

pelers

Probably not THE gift of the year but they did come out with a squeaking Chica doll (Chica from the Birthday Show on SproutTV) on Amazon that sold out in no time flat. I bought it in time for $15, as of last night they were being sold by other sellers for over $50 :cds:

puggymom

Seems LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet is the big one this year

I am glad I bought some back in August when it first came out. I was hesitant at first to start shopping that early but I read that it was supposed to be one of the hot gifts of the year.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
yup. haven't been able to find one in stores since the sat. after thanksgiving. even the factory is sold out.

also the fijit is pretty high on the list

I was shopping for one of these around Thanksgiving -- prices on the web anywhere from $40 - $80. I found one locally but it was a hunt!

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr

Previous years

Wii
Zhu Zhu pets
Game boy
Cabbage patch kids
Tickle me Elmo
Furby

*psh* forget all these toys for sophisticated kids......just buy the kids a big box full of packaging peanuts and watch the fun come......and there won't be much, in any fighting either. I mean, come on, what kids fights over a packaging peanut or a box.....