Wall Street Journal

MikeyBash

Both of my cats have recently become very attracted to the Wall Street Journal. If I leave it on the bed, one of them will jump up there and roll around on it and rip it up.

I know this sounds like a joke, but I'm serious. To my cats, the WSJ has suddenly become catnip.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has noticed this. I'm thinking that maybe they've changed to a vegetable-based ink that turns cats on.

Good marketing, if you ask me.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Very interesting. I just started subscribing to the WSJ for a class I'm taking, but the paper is always on the counter out of the reach of the cats. I'll have to leave a couple lying around and see what happens! :smile:

MikeyBash

What class are you subscribing to the WSJ for? Maybe this could lead to a new career in animal psychology ;-)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Corporate Finance. It's about as far away from animal psychology as you can get. :twitch:

My cats are asleep on the couch. I'm going to go experiment with the paper now. :lol: BRB.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
No reaction at all...

other than them getting mad at me for disturbing their sleep. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by jazz lady
Very interesting. I just started subscribing to the WSJ for a class I'm taking, but the paper is always on the counter out of the reach of the cats. I'll have to leave a couple lying around and see what happens! :smile:

Hey Jazzy, what classes are you taking and what college do you attend?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Hey Jazzy, what classes are you taking and what college do you attend?

I'm attending Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) going for my master's. This is my last semester and I'm taking Corporate Finance and Marketing. Only 6 weeks left! :getdown: