Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arab

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
I suppose im just a white dude but my blood line is mostly French on my dads side and on my moms side my great grandfather was Native American and my great grandmother was Amish and they married which is kinda weird. We are also related to George Washington according to what my family says and our old pictures/family tree and ancestry.com which is pretty neat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
White Heinz 57 here. Scottish, Irish, French, Native American, and whatever jumped over the fence last.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by CMC122
I'm Irish and English:dance:

I'm a euro mutt -- one quarter irish, scottish, german and English. Each grandparent was born and raised in each of those countries and met during the war.:smile:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
White Heinz 57 here. Scottish, Irish, French, Native American, and whatever jumped over the fence last.

:shocked: :roflmao: :roflmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm in the "I don't know" category. I'm 1/4 German (my dad's mom was german born). My mom's dad was 1/2 Irish (great grandpa came over on a boat) and part Scotish and English. My mom's mom was Irish and English. My dad was a post WW2 baby. His bio father was an American soldier. My grandma has NEVER said anything about him. So we don't know what the other half of my dad is. But judging from his skin tone (olive and dark) he's probably got something in him other then that of european decent. I got the same olive tone but am lighter but I have the.... how do I put this as to not offend..... eye shape that's not quite white and no one has it but me. My mom and I have often talked about what my dad could be probably some Asian decent or something similar in there.