"I wasn't in the room..."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
(...todays Post. )

...when Joe and the coaches were grading free agents. He doess that. I told him 'I want to do whatever I can to get you what you need..."

and this...

"Walker's (who spent two seasons with the Giants) strong recomendation was a factor in persuning Griffin..."

and this...

'...the Redskins will probably have put together the kind of defense that Gregg Williams was comfortable coaching in Buffalo...run stuffing, aggressive schemes..."

Griffin DT, is a good catch.

Springs is not Bailey but gives us a proven pro in his prime to fill the position.

Gibbs was happy to let Kearse go because he felt he was to expensive.

Portis and Springs will cost per year what Champ is costing Denver. I still like this deal, especially because they did get Springs.

Folks, either Snyder is telling me what I want to hear; that he is letting people do their jobs, like evaluate talent and put their reputations on the line backing guys, or he's doing a damn good job of faking it.

None of these people are vanity (Snyder) picks like Deion Sanders or Bruce Smith.

It is time to start getting excited. It is increaingly looking reasonable to do so.

I feel like a drunk. The memory of a horrible hangover, last season (and the one before an the one before that) is gone and we got a new bar tender (again) and I wanna drink in every tidbit about this coming season.

Just to knock a bit o' rust off...cough, cough...Haaaaaaaiiiilllll.....

:biggrin: