Check out the Tool that likes to Burn Puppies

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Wasn't it you that originally posted the story? I'm glad they caught the tool. Future serial killer. :burning:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Now you need this to go with it.

IM002223.JPG

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I know that this is :offtopic:, but is it just me or does this a$$clown's face look like it could be a chick's?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ehesef
I know that this is :offtopic:, but is it just me or does this a$$clown's face look like it could be a chick's?

I thought it WAS a chick until I saw the profile shot and his adam's apple.

Maybe they ought to duct tape HIM and douse him with a flammable liquid. I've got plenty of matches! :burning:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Ehesef

I thought the same thing, but he also has that little smart a$$, punk, smirk I've seen way too often. The kind that make you want to bi!ch slap him into the middle of next week.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
He looks like a serial killer to me. If he hadn't been caught, that'd been his next step. Very effeminate face, bet he got the crap kicked out of him on a regular basis. If he didn't, he will now. I just can't wait for the "reasoning" behind his actions. How are the lawyers going to justify that atrocity?