She's making me wretch!

K

Kain99

Sue on Survivor is making me vomit profusely! What NERVE! How dare she take that tiny B.S. moment with Richard and turn it into a major sexual assault! I am flabbergasted! Among other things...:burning:

K

Kain99

Can anyone say..................Backfire! Stupid wench! :frown:

K

Kain99

Calming down... All I can say is... I pray, that the God's do not seek to destroy her. :frown:

TWLs wife

I would have been the same way if that happened to me. I would never let him get away with it. I would have said right then & there. That's just me.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I would have been the same way if that happened to me. I would never let him get away with it. I would have said right then & there. That's just me.
I respect that Tig... but just me says, it was a load of crapola! She was in no way psychologically damaged by his dance! No way! I'm sorry... but I hate women, who flirt all dayum day at work and then cry sexual harassment. She's one of them! Personally, I think she has more nerve than the wenches on Court T.V. :frown:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Kain99
I respect that Tig... but just me says, it was a load of crapola! She was in no way psychologically damaged by his dance! No way! I'm sorry... but I hate women, who flirt all dayum day at work and then cry sexual harassment. She's one of them! Personally, I think she has more nerve than the wenches on Court T.V. :frown:

At the end they said ( that she was taking him the court to get every little dime from him).

K

Kain99

At the end they said ( that she was taking him the court to get every little dime from him).
Yeah. Baby girl... She is a snake! I am so sick at what she just did. :frown:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Kain99
Yeah. Baby girl... She is a snake! I am so sick at what she just did. :frown:

That did get me mad then I heard that. All that Snake wanted was money only!!!!!:mad:

K

Kain99

That did get me mad then I heard that. All that Snake wanted was money only!!!!!:mad:
Good girl! There's invasion and then there is MOCK B.S, invasion! It makes me sick and sad and angry. Glad ya saw it. :wink:

Nanny Pam

Damn! It really pizzes me off that I have classes every Thursday this month.
So....The beyotch, Sue showed her DQ side. What a wimp. What in the world would Richard want with her anyway??
Ok...get over it Sue.
He shook his dick (or is that a richard) at you. Big deal!:rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Damn! It really pizzes me off that I have classes every Thursday this month.
So....The beyotch, Sue showed her DQ side. What a wimp. What in the world would Richard want with her anyway??
Ok...get over it Sue.
He shook his dick (or is that a richard) at you. Big deal!
Nanny, if you had seen her show you would had spun out of control! Sick! Sad.. and Oh, so disgusting! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I think she played the drama thing way too much......I agree she should have (AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT) made a scene if thats what she wanted to do.....Don't wait till later then over dramatize it......She should have grabbed that thing and spun him off the catwalk or whatever they were on.....LOL.....Very sick Survivor last night......I think Richard should have been stopped a long time ago from prancing around naked....Just my $.02 worth.....I guess he just doesn't turn me on...:barf: