Baby Stuff

BigRox

Does anybody know of someone who may want to get rid of some baby items... car seat, stroller, etc., for a baby boy (due in January). Willing to purchase items. Thanks!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have a blue and yellow full size stroller (no car seat, not a travel system) barely used, a brand new in the box bottle warmer never used, a brand new in the box wipe warmer, never used, a bottle microwave sterilizer rack, barely used and a blue with yellow ducks bouncy seat in good clean condition. 50 bucks takes it all. If you are interested you can PM me :howdy:

Pete

Repete
I have a blue and yellow full size stroller (no car seat, not a travel system) barely used, a brand new in the box bottle warmer never used, a brand new in the box wipe warmer, never used, a bottle microwave sterilizer rack, barely used and a blue with yellow ducks bouncy seat in good clean condition. 50 bucks takes it all. If you are interested you can PM me :howdy:

What if yoou get pregnant again?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
What if yoou get pregnant again?

:cds:

NEVER. Never ever. Never ever again. If monster ever has a sibling, it shall be a lovely chinese girl who arrives gift wrapped ready for me to spoil.

Plus, most of it is brand new and still wrapped in plastic, I never used it the first time.:killingme

Pete

Repete
:cds:

NEVER. Never ever. Never ever again. If monster ever has a sibling, it shall be a lovely chinese girl who arrives gift wrapped ready for me to spoil.

Plus, most of it is brand new and still wrapped in plastic, I never used it the first time.:killingme

You never know, you might be preggers right now. A gift from the post Thanksgiving game of slap and tickle resulted in one swimmer sidestepping and making egg contact.

Have you felt a little icky the last couple mornings?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
You never know, you might be preggers right now. A gift from the post Thanksgiving game of slap and tickle resulted in one swimmer sidestepping and making egg contact.

Have you felt a little icky the last couple mornings?

I don't feel like slapping anything after cooking for two days.

To the original poster:
Don't go cheap on the safety of your child. BUY a brand new car seat. Studies have shown that the older seats get, the more likely they are to fail in an accident. You also do not know if a used car seat has ever been in a car accident. If it has, it is no considered safe any more by the insurance companies.

Get everything else 2nd hand, but buy a brand new car seat.

SoMDGirl42

I have a nearly brand new car seat that was used at grandma's house only. Never in an accident. QUALITY car seat I paid nearly $200 for new.

I also have high chairs, walkers, pack n play etc.

PM if interested.

deemerma

I'll check my garage again, I think I have tons of stuff in there, but my hubby gets a hair up his you know what every now and then and goes crazy w/ the trash can...I'll pm you if I have anything good...

KDENISE977

Does anybody know of someone who may want to get rid of some baby items... car seat, stroller, etc., for a baby boy (due in January). Willing to purchase items. Thanks!

I have this

Amazon.com: Fisher Price Cradle n Swing, My Little Lamb: Baby

which was used about twice b/c baby hated the swing, and I also have the matching

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1322655090&sr=1-1

which was used mabe 5 or 6 times, it vibrates and has music, baby didn't like that either??

PM me if you're interested in them, already assembled obviously :)

Sweet 16

^^8^^
To the original poster:
Don't go cheap on the safety of your child. BUY a brand new car seat. Studies have shown that the older seats get, the more likely they are to fail in an accident. You also do not know if a used car seat has ever been in a car accident. If it has, it is no considered safe any more by the insurance companies.

Get everything else 2nd hand, but buy a brand new car seat.

Standards for cribs have also changed recently so it's probably best to buy new if you don't already have one. Even a five year-old crib in excellent condition might be considered "illegal" now. Mine is 19 and still sitting in my mom's basement. :ohwell: