Doggie Happy Hour

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Check out Doggie Happy Hour on Tues. & Thurs. 5pm - 8pm, if you're looking for something special to do with your pooch. I only wish it was closer to home so we could go. Hello - Holiday Inn in Solomon's are you listening? :wink:

:yay: This looks like a fun group -- check out the Fido Photo Gallery also. :cheers:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
That's cute! :biggrin:

well...since it's too far away....
you and your dog could always go to the "Green Door".... they seem to have doggie happy hour every day all day....:lol:
I would never take mine there...but...

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hey Sierra!!

Want to host the first-every Somd.com Doggie Happy Hour???

I can't bring Bubba, though, he doesn't drink well with others!:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Where is this Green Door I keep hearing about and do I really want to go there? :confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Where is this Green Door I keep hearing about and do I really want to go there? :confused:

Rt 5 in Park Hall, before you get to St. Mary's City

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Now it couldn't be any worse than College Park in the mid - to late 70's. :roflmao:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Originally posted by Sharon

Yep, what Ken Said.

I've been there a buncha times... used to visit it frequently when I first moved here two years ago. Don't really go anymore...
It's not that bad... but it has it's own style.

I think they have really cheap beer/drinks on Thursdays or some day...
Most of their customers are students from St. Mary's College... Green Door has an image of serving the "hippy" type people that go to the college.

Well... I think it used to be a barn or something before it was the bar... that's what it looks like....
no proper floors... and dogs kinda just hang out there.... They just walk around along with all the beer drinkers... It was the first bar where I had seen dogs chillin out...

Try it... it doesn't hurt...

Last edited: