New Guy

Hey! My name is Tony.... glad to be on the forum. And no I am not a local bub either. I was raised up in the Poconos of PA. Moved up here from Jacksonville Florida back in March of 1999.
P.S.
My room mate screwed me over... skipped town and left me with a huge phone bill (I have since payed that off). So his old room is empty. Anyone need a place to live? I live in St Mary's Landing Apartments (in the good neighborhood). Let me know.
P.S.S.
I didn't join just to say that I needed a roomy either. I'd like to check these boards out.

Originally posted by kwillia
So.... what kinda car do you drive...:bubble:

Click on the link below for a pic of her. I have many more also. ;)
Maybe u folks have seen me around town...
863bomber_005.jpg

Originally posted by otter
and what color:confused:
:boxing:

Hey, thats in my sig... I didn't mean the trep to be a problem. Just what I have done to her that some people don't like. Oh well... it's my car, not theirs... :cool:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hello :howdy:

Got a question for ya...um...why'd you put rice in your car? :confused:

Originally posted by Sharon
Hello :howdy:

Got a question for ya...um...why'd you put rice in your car? :confused:
Are you serious? Ohhh.... Ok, ok, I musthave confused some people here.... "Rice" is defined as a newer model car (import or domestic) that has a big "coffee can" sized muffler, neon lights everywhere,etc,etc. Honda Civics, Toyota Celica's, and Mitsu. Eclipses are know for their owners "ricing out their car". Ok enough about the vehicle.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
"Rice" is defined as a newer model car (import or domestic) that has a big "coffee can" sized muffler.
So if I wanted to try that, should I buy a can of Maxwell House or Folger's? Will the 1lb. size work or should I get the econo size? And where does the rice go? :ohwell:

Ya know... I am a moderator, and a senior of member of two online forums... and by far, this is the WORSE "welcome" that I have received. It's sad when I started this thread, and I don't even have the urge to read it anymore.

:ohwell:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I heard that too much rice and coffee affects your humor.
I drink a lot of coffee and I like humor, maybe rice is the true cause or the mixture of both. :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
Ya know... I am a moderator, and a senior of member of two online forums... and by far, this is the WORSE "welcome" that I have received. It's sad when I started this thread, and I don't even have the urge to read it anymore.

:ohwell:
Thin skin won't get you very far on here... It's how we weed out the weaklings...:bubble:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Sharon
I drink a lot of coffee and I like humor, maybe rice is the true cause or the mixture of both. :shrug:

Well, in your case, you're not normal so we really can't base anything on how things affect you.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well, in your case, you're not normal so we really can't base anything on how things affect you.
I guess only normal people get their own smilies. :otter:

watercolor

yeah yeah
el badness...all of ya'll! :nono: Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves!! You have to get the damned caffiene(sp) aholic maxwell house from BJ's for goodness sake. I mean really!:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums SilverIntrepid. Hope you stick around.:biggrin: Nice to meet you!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oh, and it's uncle bens flavor-ful rice that will be appropriate. Especially for little critters running after your car. Not to mention maybe people fighting like they do in that commercial at the girls wedding!