6 yo boy birthday ideas?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Anybody have any cool ideas for a six year old boy's upcoming birthday party?

I was thinking of maybe hiring a magician. Anybody have any contacts for one in the SoMD area?

Anyone have any other suggestions/ideas/comments to keep +/- 20 kids happy for an afternoon?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

I was thinking of maybe hiring a magician. Anybody have any contacts for one in the SoMD area?

Anyone have any other suggestions/ideas/comments to keep +/- 20 kids happy for an afternoon?

Night time deer scouting party, my kids loved that :buddies:

Finger painting, Play-Doh creature building contest and exploding volcano birthday cake! :party:

Jameo

What?!

Reggie Rice Magician

That guy put on a good show at my god son's birthday party early this year :yay: Even had the adults laughing.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
There's a lot of great suggestions. I'll follow up on them, aside from the hunting party ideas.

The moon bounce would be perfect if the party were in the warmer months....in January, not so much.

But the upside to a January party is that the Jell-O shooters will stay nice and firm until all of the kiddos get their six or seven down the hatch. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But the upside to a January party is that the Jell-O shooters will stay nice and firm until all of the kiddos get their six or seven down the hatch. :yay:

Just give them all a shot of Benadryl and tell their parents how well-behaved they were.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's a lot of great suggestions. I'll follow up on them, aside from the hunting party ideas.

The moon bounce would be perfect if the party were in the warmer months....in January, not so much.

Mom of the Year! :yahoo:

Another idea: Membership Levels

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

:killingme

E

EmptyTimCup

Awesome Can I come ............ :evil: