Has anyone tried the

tanning salon in Wildewood. Need to start going and I live in Wildewood and it is 5 minutes from work. If not anyone recommed any other places?

Picky11Pms

sweet like honey
Originally posted by workin hard
tanning salon in Wildewood. Need to start going and I live in Wildewood and it is 5 minutes from work. If not anyone recommed any other places?
Never been, but i have heard it was good, from a friend, but that was awhile ago.

But the one in the park is good, forget what it is called across from MCD. then tanna cabanna...heard they were real good, and sun select in Ltown is good too.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by workin hard

I'd recommend Toby's Barbershop. He has tanning beds. It's down in the Park though.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Has anyone tried the

Originally posted by Toxick
I'd recommend Toby's Barbershop. He has tanning beds. It's down in the Park though.

That's where I used to go. About 2 years ago I guess. Always really clean and never had to wait, I would go on my lunch break so it was really convenient.

Jameo

What?!
Re: Re: Has anyone tried the

Originally posted by Picky11Pms

But the one in the park is good, forget what it is called across from MCD.

I think it called Endless Summer Tan. That's the place I use also. I always called and made an appointment cause they only have one of the stand up booths. The lady that runs that place is really great and seems to know her stuff. I hate going to a place that doesn't know jack about the beds and the amount of time you should go in for.

sunnydaze

Go to Endless summer off of Great Mills RD.
I went to the one in Wildwood and I did not care for it, she does not have very good hours.