So Boy and I are watching Dr. Phil

Pete

Repete
and there is a smokin hot 23 year old heroin addict who is there with her parents. She says her habit is up to $200 a day. She says she bums money off her parents and friends to get her daily fixes.

Boy says "She is hot, why is she doing heroin?" I give him the "Drugs don't care if you are rich, poor, ugly or pretty" speech. Then I tell him she is telling the biggest lie of all on TV and they are too nice to call her on it. "There is no one who can bum $200 a day off parents and friends for months, that is a lie. She likely gets the money by screwing guys and giving blowjobs to guys she doesn't even like and strangers in parking lots and parties and BECAUSE she is hot it is easy."

Did I go over the top? He was quit shocked. :lol:

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
What ya gonna do if he comes home tomorrow with 2 one hundred dollar bills and a big smile on his face?
$200.00 buys a lot of toothpaste....:killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
and there is a smokin hot 23 year old heroin addict who is there with her parents. She says her habit is up to $200 a day. She says she bums money off her parents and friends to get her daily fixes.

Boy says "She is hot, why is she doing heroin?" I give him the "Drugs don't care if you are rich, poor, ugly or pretty" speech. Then I tell him she is telling the biggest lie of all on TV and they are too nice to call her on it. "There is no one who can bum $200 a day off parents and friends for months, that is a lie. She likely gets the money by screwing guys and giving blowjobs to guys she doesn't even like and strangers in parking lots and parties and BECAUSE she is hot it is easy."

Did I go over the top?
He was quit shocked. :lol:

Nope. You're completely right. :yay:

Does 'smokin hot' now, for all intents and purposes, just mean 'female, blonde, and under 50 years and 160 pounds'?