Silly Dog Story...

K

Katie

Last night my dog cracked me up. I got home late from tae kwon do, around 8ish. I was on the phone with hubby and had my sandwich in my lap. The crafty little dog grabbed half my sandwich and ran like h@ll. :bawl: So I only got to eat half my sandwich. I didn't have anymore lunch meat. :bawl: She looked so innocent after doing it, and was eyeing the other part of the sandwich after she grapped the first half.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Katie
Last night my dog cracked me up. I got home late from tae kwon do, around 8ish. I was on the phone with hubby and had my sandwich in my lap. The crafty little dog grabbed half my sandwich and ran like h@ll. :bawl: So I only got to eat half my sandwich. I didn't have anymore lunch meat. :bawl: She looked so innocent after doing it, and was eyeing the other part of the sandwich after she grapped the first half.

When I was a freshman in highschool my parents had a little Min Pin. He was tiny but a PIG. Once I had a pint of Ben and Jerry's and was chowing down on the couch. The phone ran and I set down my ice cream to go answer it. When I got back into the living room my ice cream was GONE! The little crapper had gotten it and dragged the entire pint out the doggie door and was enjoying his little snack on the back porch.

Once he came running through the living room and out the doggie door with a burrito in his mouth. My brother came running down about 30 seconds later and wasn't very happy. Apparenlty the same type of thing happened. My brother made a microwave burrito and took it to his room, left it on his bed while he went to the bathroom and the dog took advantage of the opportunity.

That damned doggie door was his escape route too!

K

Katie

Originally posted by kwillia
Is she teething...:confused:

Nope just prefers mommy's food over her own. I am going to increase her food a bit, I think she is hungry. She has been exercising more, she goes for walks with me. I only give her a cup of food at night, because she can pack on the pounds real quick.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Katie

She was just helping you stick to your diet. Give her a "Good Girl" and a pat on the head. :lol: