Bathroom Remodel

CrystalClear

yea, clear as mud
I know this has been approached in the past, but I haven't seen any new threads on this. I do believe in "word of mouth".

We are looking to redo our master bathroom. Tiled floors, new vanities, toilet. Shower to be moved and tiled...etc. I am having difficulty trying to figure out if I call a full remodeling company or a handyman service. We have already started picking up the tile, vanities...so I guess we just need the labor part of it. And yes plumbing will be involved.

And before you start with DIY, both my husband and I are at the age where trying to do any of this kind of work is no longer an option!

TIA!!

Oh and we are not rich. Already went to a "bathroom remodeling showroom" in Waldorf and it is completely out of price range.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I know this has been approached in the past, but I haven't seen any new threads on this. I do believe in "word of mouth".

We are looking to redo our master bathroom. Tiled floors, new vanities, toilet. Shower to be moved and tiled...etc. I am having difficulty trying to figure out if I call a full remodeling company or a handyman service. We have already started picking up the tile, vanities...so I guess we just need the labor part of it. And yes plumbing will be involved.

And before you start with DIY, both my husband and I are at the age where trying to do any of this kind of work is no longer an option!

TIA!!

Oh and we are not rich. Already went to a "bathroom remodeling showroom" in Waldorf and it is completely out of price range.

If you are already gathering the supplies, I would call handymen services.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I stay away from jack of all trade contractors who are OK to Good at everything but experts at nothing. Find a master carpenter, plumber, electrician, tiler, painter, etc.

DEEKAYPEE8569

TIA!!

Check your P.M.'s

88stringslouie

I stay away from jack of all trade contractors who are OK to Good at everything but experts at nothing. Find a master carpenter, plumber, electrician, tiler, painter, etc.

When we moved from Southern, Md., we used a guy to do framing, tile, bathroom remodeling, and he also put siding on part of our house. He came by word of mouth and did a fabulous job. He subbed out the electrical work, but other than that, did the same work for half the price of the "experts." We got quotes for the jobs from union folk, and I must say they were trying to rip us off. Word of mouth and checking out someone's references is the way to go.