The Eagles FINALLY get a Probowl receiver!!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Quote of the day

Ravens source on TO - "We're sorry we lost him, but we're delighted he's getting the Philadelphia fans"

He will cause more problems than he's worth is my prediction. Tom Boswell has a great column on the trade in todays Post.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Anyone know why Philly sports fans are so pathological in their hatred? Is it because the "blue-collar worldview is king and egotists are usually despised"?

Ponytail

He won't be there long if he doesn't produce.

With the new stadium, jacked up prices for tickets, jacked parking prices, crack down on tailgating, and a team that makes it to the playoffs every year, but can't get to the big game, yea, the fans are a little short fused.

If he doesn't produce and causes problems, owner Laury will be faced with a decision... T.O., or Donovan and Reid.

History shows that that's one thing that the Eagles are good at...getting rid of dead weight.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was hoping...

...for the Skins sake, that he would go to Philly.

They're losing components to one of the best D's around the last 5 years and now they've imported cancer.

I almost feel sorry for the Eagles.

He did sooooo much for the 9'ers.

rraley

If you want to know what I really think of T.O. you are gonna have to talk to me out of the forums because about three fourths of what I say would be edited out.