Worst movie you have ever seen?

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Pete
For me it was about 20 years ago. It was called "Student Bodies" Horse head bookends?

I loved that movie.

Of course I was, like 12 when it came out...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The worst one I've seen lately (last 5 years) is "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts. I still can't understand how that BAD of a movie could be made with those two.

The worst of all time...I'll have to think about it.

D

darkriver4362

Worst: Titanic - I HATE that movie.
Best - Anything with Hannibal Lector in it.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Tu Wong Fu with Patrick Swayze in drag.

I was about 13 or 14. I suggested my sister, my mom, and I go to movie. Mom liked Patrick Swayze, whom I personally can't stand. When she suggested Tu Wong Fu, she only wanted to go because he was in it, and since she's mom, she's the boss. Unfortunately she didn't know what the story was about.

As much as I protested after learning that's what were going to see, after about a half hour of seeing Swayze dressed like a woman, she and my sister decided to walk out.

But, I got even and said I wasn't moving because I wanted to watch the movie (even though I was sick to my stomach at the thought). So they had to stay through the movie and suffer with me. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Born on the Fourth of July", followed very closely by "Any Given Sunday". Stone movies are such cliched tripe.

Angela's Ashes

Gods and Generals

Old School

BuddyLee

Football addict
Good movies:

Terminator 2
Night of the living dead
The good the bad and the ugly
Austin Powers Part 2:wink:
The cable guy
Tommy boy
The wedding singer
The texas chainsaw massacre
A perfect world (made me cry as a young lad)
Titanic
Glory
Saving private ryan

many many more....

TWLs wife

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Good movies:

Terminator 2
Night of the living dead
The good the bad and the ugly
Austin Powers Part 2:wink:
The cable guy
Tommy boy
The wedding singer
The texas chainsaw massacre
A perfect world (made me cry as a young lad)
Titanic
Glory
Saving private ryan

many many more....

I own most of those movies. I'm a movie buff too.:biggrin:

K

Kain99

See now... I hated most of those movies with the exception of Titanic which totally made me bawl and howl at the moon! :wink:

K

Kizzy

Re: Re: Worst movie you have ever seen?

Originally posted by Toxick
I loved that movie.

Of course I was, like 12 when it came out...

If it is the movie I'm thinking of, with a rubber chicken and weird phone calls, it was pretty idiotic.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Another great classic is Pulp Fiction:wink:

That movie was weird and funny. I know this sounds terrible, but I laughed when John Travolta was talking to that guy in the back seat of the car, waving the gun around and shot the guy in the face. Then he said so matter of factly, “Man, I just shot Leroy right in the face.”

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by IM4Change
That movie was weird and funny. I know this sounds terrible, but I laughed when John Travolta was talking to that guy in the back seat of the car, waving the gun around and shot the guy in the face. Then he said so matter of factly, “Man, I just shot Leroy right in the face.”

Yes that is one of the best sequences in that movie. I like when Bruce Willis comes down to save the big guy from getting raped even more so than what he is. When Bruce slices and dices the first guy with a samari sword he leaves Zed (the rapist) for the big guy that was being raped. The big guy (Marcellus Wallis) blows Zeds balls into oblivion with a shot gun. Marcellus eventually tells Bruce to leave and that "Im gonna get a couple of hard pipe hitting niggas down here on the homes with a pair of pliers and a blow torch".

So priceless.

Lets not forget the gimp.:lol: