I'm going to beat my daughter!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This afternoon she had ANOTHER car accident!!!!! This makes three in the last two months. I'm so angry with her I could slap her face.

Obviously she will never drive another car that we own and insure ever again. She's too much of an idiot and costs us too much money with her poor decisions.

My real problem with her, however, is her smart-ass know-it-all attitude. She thinks everyone around her is an idiot, including her dear mother. It gave me great pleasure to tell her that SHE is the idiot and point out to her that at least I can pull the car out of the driveway without smashing into someone, as can most other people.

My other problem is her lack of planning and organization, which I've mentioned on here before. She drives like a maniac because she's always rushing around in a hurry because she doesn't allow enough time to get to where she needs to be. She freaks out every morning because she overslept, then says she didn't oversleep - it only takes her 15 minutes to get ready for school! DUH RETARD! It obviously takes you longer than 15 minutes or you wouldn't be running around like a nutcase because you're late!!!!!!

I'm really rethinking this college business. Right now I want to throw her crap out on the lawn and tell her to go to hell. But, more practically, I'm concerned that she's going to go off to college and flunk out because she can't get her act together.

*grrrr*

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sorry, Vrai...I'll try to respond...but after Otter and I compose ourselves. Would you care for one of our T-shirts?? :lmao:

glas she wasn't hurt

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
This afternoon she had ANOTHER car accident!!!!! This makes three in the last two months. I'm so angry with her I could slap her face.

Obviously she will never drive another car that we own and insure ever again. She's too much of an idiot and costs us too much money with her poor decisions.

My real problem with her, however, is her smart-ass know-it-all attitude. She thinks everyone around her is an idiot, including her dear mother. It gave me great pleasure to tell her that SHE is the idiot and point out to her that at least I can pull the car out of the driveway without smashing into someone, as can most other people.

My other problem is her lack of planning and organization, which I've mentioned on here before. She drives like a maniac because she's always rushing around in a hurry because she doesn't allow enough time to get to where she needs to be. She freaks out every morning because she overslept, then says she didn't oversleep - it only takes her 15 minutes to get ready for school! DUH RETARD! It obviously takes you longer than 15 minutes or you wouldn't be running around like a nutcase because you're late!!!!!!

I'm really rethinking this college business. Right now I want to throw her crap out on the lawn and tell her to go to hell. But, more practically, I'm concerned that she's going to go off to college and flunk out because she can't get her act together.

*grrrr*
You were not like that when you were a kid were you?

Angel

~*~*~
This is probably why my Mom wouldn't let me or my siblings get our license until we were 18.... sorry vrai...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh, and another thing, Vrai...

You really have to feel very sorry for what these kids have to endure. After all, they're having to deal with idiot/lying teachers all day. :rolleyes: It's no wonder they have the problems they do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Pete
You were not like that when you were a kid were you?
Not even close! My Mom would tell you - I was careful and deliberate in most things, kept my room tidy, never ran around freaking out because I was late. This is why it's so hard to relate to her. *grrrr*

Pete

Repete
Not even close! My Mom would tell you - I was careful and deliberate in most things, kept my room tidy, never ran around freaking out because I was late. This is why it's so hard to relate to her. *grrrr*
I will stick with 7 year olds, they are easier. We made a cake tonight. 1 Cake mix and 2 tubs of chocolate frosting. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cattitude
It's no wonder they have the problems they do.
See, and Doug was a PITA but he didn't think everyone was a moron except for him! He went to ski school and learned to ski; Kyle went to ski school and threw her poles at the instructor when she fell down. *grrr* So this is nothing new - she's been like this her whole life. I was just hoping that she'd outgrow it at some point. *grrr*

Pete

Repete
See, and Doug was a PITA but he didn't think everyone was a moron except for him! He went to ski school and learned to ski; Kyle went to ski school and threw her poles at the instructor when she fell down. *grrr* So this is nothing new - she's been like this her whole life. I was just hoping that she'd outgrow it at some point. *grrr*
Mine thinks I am a liar. This is a typical evening at my house.

Boy: Dad can I have a cookie?

Me: No because they are all gone.

Boy: Where did they go?

Me: You ate most of them but I got the last one last night.

Boy: Let me see.

:duh:

Pete

Repete
Get her a user Id and let her come on here to discuss topics. I am sure there are a few who can hook her up with an assesment of her "teentelect". :wink:

Maybe send her to the Ken King school for know it all teenage girls for a few days. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
1 Cake mix and 2 tubs of chocolate frosting.
I'm jealous. :frown: These days when we make cake or cookies, tard girl stands over me and tells me I'm not doing it right. Well, thank God you're here, Kyle! I don't know how I ever managed to make a cake without your supervision! :duh:

Pete

Repete
I'm jealous. :frown: These days when we make cake or cookies, tard girl stands over me and tells me I'm not doing it right. Well, thank God you're here, Kyle! I don't know how I ever managed to make a cake without your supervision! :duh:
You need to learn mom-kwan-do, wooden spoon to forehead AYYYEEEEAAA

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
My oldest son was/is the know it all. He is now 26 and is a nice boy, even thinks Otter and I are cool and will call to ask advice.

The youngest is just grouchy...he's made some mistakes, he's paying for them but he's not the one responsible for his predicament. He just turned 21.

The daughter actually asked me out to dinner and asked advice and then called today to say I'd really helped. (she's almost 29).

It will get better Vrai if you hang in there and don't kill her first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cattitude
It will get better Vrai if you hang in there and don't kill her first.
That is my fervent hope. I really like my son now - we had such a fun Christmas with him and Jess - but I remember thinking seriously about shipping him off to military school. Or strangling him. :lol:

Just a few more years for to tote the weary load.....

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Get her a user Id and let her come on here to discuss topics. I am sure there are a few who can hook her up with an assesment of her "teentelect". :wink:

Maybe send her to the Ken King school for know it all teenage girls for a few days. :killingme
:yeahthat: Vrai,

Kids will be idiots no matter what. You know that. You're doing the right thing by stopping her driving. Some people just don't understand what they are doing when they get behind the wheel. Just count your losses, keep her from behind the wheel, and thank God she didn’t hurt herself (and I hope anyone else). Maybe you could contact the MVA and tell them you no longer give your permission for her to have a license and maybe they will officially suspend it. Always an eye-opener when you get a notice like that.

As far as her organizational skills, good freaking luck. College might not be the best thing for her just yet if you have these concerns. Maybe if she thought a short stint in the military would be a neat way to travel, learn a trade, see some interesting and exotic places, and make new friends. They can help with the organizational traits that she seems to be lacking. Wouldn’t you think that the changes in your boy are a testament to what military life can do? Get some material featuring some of those lean mean fighting machines and leave it lay around where she will run across it, it might catch her eye (any recruiter should be able to hook you up). Talk to the boy and see if he can’t tell his sister of some of the wonders. Or you always have the nunneries.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Just a few more years for to tote the weary load.....

I used to think that...but between nieces, nephews and grandkids, I've come to the conclusion that its never-ending.

BuddyLee

Football addict

*grrrr*

Have her date me. Ill Whip her into shape:wink: