JJ Tames the Lady in Black!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:razz: Did you actually watch it this time? :lol: Jeff Gordon wrecked fairly early on! :clap: :clap:

Only 6 days till we leave for Bristol!!!! :getdown:

Nanny Pam

Heck yeah, I watched the race. I thought about the DQ and our trip to the Nascar store. She was so funny. I still laugh when I think about it. "R" our # 12 gal, was 'egging her on.' :lmao:
I want to go to Bristol too. Tell Tater to give me his ticket!!

j/k tater! :biggrin:

tater

Originally posted by crabcake
:thewave: :getdown: :dance:

Whatta race @ Darlington!!! :clap:

All the planets must be lined up in a row or something. "two dix" won a race AND you beat me in nine ball two games. :rolleyes: Congrats! :wink:

Last edited:

crabcake

Re: Re: JJ Tames the Lady in Black!

Originally posted by tater
All the planets must be lined up in a row or something. "two dix" won a race AND you beat in nine ball two games. Congrats! :wink:

:moon: cheeze ... your boy won the 500 :duh: don't be greedy!

tater

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Tell Tater to give me his ticket!!

Sorry, nocando :frown:

No worries though, because when I win the powerball (or sue a major corporation for making me fat or Camel for giving me lung cancer),
I'll be throwin down some cheese for one of these and we'll all pile in and go :wink:

h3-451.jpg

crabcake

:getdown: wanna go smoke babe after you finish those 5 double cheeseburgers with bacon and the extra-biggee fries? :biggrin:

tater

Originally posted by crabcake
:getdown: wanna go smoke babe after you finish those 5 double cheeseburgers with bacon and the extra-biggee fries? :biggrin:

Sure :wink:

Oh, and NP... if the lawsuit/powerball don't pan out, maybe I can at least swing something like this:

Infield_2.jpg

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by tater
Sure :wink:

Oh, and NP... if the lawsuit/powerball don't pan out, maybe I can at least swing something like this:

Infield_2.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool if instead of the Nascar logo, it said "REDNECK"
:killingme