Party - Sat/Sept 7th

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Party at my house this Saturday, September 7th - 4pm.

Everyone's invited, this means YOU and your children! :biggrin: Please come.

Chef John is preparing the main course (it's a surprise) --there will be plenty to eat and drink for all. :yum:
I hope you can make it. :getdown:

Send me a PM for directions.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dang! No hugs for me!

Otter and I are going to Richmond for the race! Ya'll have fun and I expect a full report bright and early Sunday a.m.:cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: WOO-HOO

Originally posted by BchBns
Do you need us to bring sides/desserts/etc.?
Bring whatever you'd like, just let me know before I head out to the market on Friday. I will have a cake. :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Omm ok the children part...goes for me too? If you are sure. If not, we will come alone. :smile:

We will be there. Need us to bring anything? We are willing :biggrin:

This will be the last party we are at...till after the 21st...we will be finalizing on our engagment party. EEK:eek: (freaking out) <----that was useless information

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
WAAAA!!!!

I can't make it either! Birthday party in the morning and baby shower in the afternoon! Sorry Sharon! :frown:

watercolor

yeah yeah
well dang it Red...will you ever be able to come to another party. SHEESH! you have to sloooow down your life a little. LOL

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I Know it!

If its not one thing, it's another and now to get busier with my daughter starting ballet again every Tuesday and me back in classes every Thursday night. No more Thursday happy hours.... :bawl:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
I can not wait to met everyone!

I'm looking forward to meeting you also. :biggrin:

~Also --I forgot to mention that we have a spa on the deck that everyone is welcome to use, BYOS (bring your own swimsuit).

~And if I forgot to send anyone directions please let me know. :blushing:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Thanks Sharon

NOW you tell us about the spa -- after we say we can't come.

Hey I'm4change, sorry Otter and I can't meet you...NEXT TIME!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Thanks Sharon

Originally posted by cattitude
NOW you tell us about the spa -- after we say we can't come.

Sorry Catt, there's a beach too but it takes about 5 minutes to walk to it. :razz2:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Catt, you do realize I will not settle for only meeting you once. So you will have to come to another one...so I can actually sit down and talk to you.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yeah, when you host the party, it's hard to be able to sit and chat with everyone. We'll make it to the next one. Have a good time, it looks like the weather will be gorgeous!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Notice *Directions*

Note the bold change below, to avoid any confusion.

~Turn right onto Little Cove Pt. road, go 1.4 miles to the enterance of Chesapeake Ranch Estates, turn on your right into CRE

If you miss the turn the road dead-ends anyway and you have to turn around. Everything else stays the same.