Chopper the wondercat

Pete

Repete
Was actually stalking a deer in my backyard yesterday morning. Stupid feline, I think he watched that Friskies comercial where the tabby cat stalked the water buffalo.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Pete
Was actually stalking a deer in my backyard yesterday morning. Stupid feline, I think he watched that Friskies comercial where the tabby cat stalked the water buffalo.

Chopper is a lover not a fighter. He just wanted lick the deer with his sandpaper tongue. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Chopper the wondercat

Originally posted by IM4Change
Chopper is a lover not a fighter. He just wanted lick the deer with his sandpaper tongue. :lol:

He's much more polite than his dad. Chopper gently kissed me on the cheek and was content to just sit with me.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I think it shows pizz poor planning. WTF would he have done if he "caught" the deer?

Chopper is probably very confused at the domestic role you play when at home. He sees himself and the hunter, gatherer and you are to clean and prepare what he brings home. He didn't see his part in the deal as going any further than killing the meal.:biggrin:

K

Kizzy

I think it shows pizz poor planning. WTF would he have done if he "caught" the deer?

He is a cat, he has a brain the size of a quarter, he doesn't have planning skills. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cattitude
Chopper is probably very confused at the domestic role you play when at home. He sees himself and the hunter, gatherer and you are to clean and prepare what he brings home. He didn't see his part in the deal as going any further than killing the meal.:biggrin:
Come to think of it he does want his belly scratched more often now. OMG I am his b*itch !!:mad: :barf: