Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Have a pro sport talent

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other...do tell!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I picked the astronaut thing, but I'd have to say it ties with the time travel thing.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'd love to travel the world and visit every continent. Well, I'm not too sure about Antarctica. Brrr....

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Sky diving...

2A tells me there's no reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. :ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Other ...

Tater and I talked about (when we retire) getting an RV and touring the country and hitting every nascar race for a year. :biggrin: Great way for us to see the country and enjoy something we both love.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Sky diving...

Originally posted by Sharon
2A tells me there's no reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. :ohwell:

Uh-oh. They're not identical twins anymore. My hubby jumped out of airplanes. :ohwell:

And I agree 110% with 2A. :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Sky diving...

Originally posted by jazz lady
Uh-oh. They're not identical twins anymore. My hubby jumped out of airplanes. :ohwell:
Close....2A can fly, but he doesn't have his airplane anymore.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Other ...

Originally posted by tatercake
(when we retire) getting an RV and touring the country
Hubby and I have talked about it too. I have friends who did that - sold their house, cruise on their sailboat for 6 months and then took their RV cross-country. She sent postcards from all their destinations and set up a website with additional pictures and narrative. It was pretty cool. :yay:

crabcake

Re: Re: Other ...

Hubby and I have talked about it too. I have friends who did that - sold their house, cruise on their sailboat for 6 months and then took their RV cross-country. She sent postcards from all their destinations and set up a website with additional pictures and narrative. It was pretty cool. :yay:

Tater keeps doing web searches on these high-end, badazz RVs with goofy eyes :biggrin: I figure we can drive around and bunk in with the DQ when we get bored/tired of driving. That's what kids are for, right? :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Other ...

Originally posted by tatercake
Tater keeps doing web searches on these high-end, badazz RVs with goofy eyes :biggrin:

I was watching a show on just that on the Travel Channel a couple of nights ago. You can sure get some NICE RV's - the one I liked was $125k. :yikes: :lmao:

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Re: Other ...

I was watching a show on just that on the Travel Channel a couple of nights ago. You can sure get some NICE RV's - the one I liked was $125k. :yikes: :lmao:

I know! Talk about sticker shock :shocking: It's like a mortgage ... but since we're already pretty "red" I guess we can just park it on the DQ's future lawn and plop a mailbox in front of it. :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I picked back in time. I would have loved to have been an early pioneer here around the late 1600s.

Of your list I have experienced;
Weightlessness, inadvertently mind you, so no need doing the astronaught thing.
Climbed some Colorado peaks when younger and that was high enough for me, no need climbing Everest.
The military helped me leave civilization behind, several times.
Go ahead in time? Don’t know, if that would be good or not. I'll wait.
A month in Australia and I will have this one.
I have no interest in being artisticly inclined.
Used to scuba regularly up through my twenties and was in my late twenties when I had three static line pushes (couldn’t really call it jumping).
Having pro-talent was my second choice, but would also need pro-size for the sport I like best.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well Ken...

...I'd say you filled your dance card pretty good!

Space is NOT for me. I'd like to fly though.

I've climbed and rappelled a bit. Absolutely exhilarating, both that first step out into space going down and my body taking over after I thought I was absolutely shot and getting me over the top on the way up.

I don't wanna jump. Scuba is AWESOME.

I'd only like to see parts of the world.

I would have enjoyed our 1860's, the war and that HUGE change from doing it yourself to so much mechanization and I'm with you on the future.

I'm artisitc enough to please myself, guitar.

I'm too old to want to be a pro jock. I like Dan Snyders job!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Well Ken...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...I'd say you filled your dance card pretty good!

I don't wanna jump.

I like Dan Snyders job!
Yep and I still might make Australia, at least that is the plan.

I didn't jump either (each time the pack had a nice boot print).

To heck with his job, I want his money so the Coach could lead my team.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, this is gheyer than ghey, but I'd really like to be able to carry a tune and have enough coordination to dance. I picked that one because it's a wish, and just that, I could spend a million dollars on voice and dance lessons and still stink at both. :bawl:

Someday I'll hit all the continents of my choosing, and maybe even take a trip to Mars (although, the moon would be much more fun I think).

I can leave civilization behind anytime I choose as soon as I hit my driveway.

You'd have to be a "tawd" to want to climb Mt. Everest. I've never understood that one.

Time travel would be a no go for me, seen too many Star Trek episodes, and it would be my dumb azz that inadvertantly hosed up the future and the space time continueum (sp) :dork:.

I'd definitely try sky/scuba diving if the opportunity arose, it's just not something I'm completely obsessed with doing.

Super Athlete would require actually removing myself from my couch and exercising. :yikes: Not for me TYVM. :bubble:

Hessian

Goin Back in time...

Naturally back to 1760+/-

I think the food would be difficult at times,
The lack of TP--very troubling.
The monotonous labor of tobacco mounds or shingle making, or firewood sawing--ugh.

But: The woods, the fishing, the community mindset, the excitement of the Revolution....that would make it worth while.
Is it un-PC to wish having some indentured servants????

The other options hold little allures for me. (maybe visiting the continents...but to survive the locals I'd have to sew a red maple leaf to all my bags/clothes and finish sentences with "ah.")

D

darkriver4362

This might be weird, but I had always thought about going back in time, snaggin' George Washington, and bringing him to our time for about a week to show him how far his country has come. I think he would be suprised we are the #1 nation in the world. Just one of my strange thoughts.