Best unintentional flash mob you'll ever see

BOP

My hand towel is wet, so are my eyes, and my sinuses are all stopped up. It was so worth it.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Couldn't even see the LIKE button at first, darn tears. Wow that was great, thanks for the share.

:coffee:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:patriot: If that doesn't make you detest the imposter in chief, nothing will! After a heart warming video like that one and knowing what those men did for us and our country, how stupid and un-American are those liberal pukes that voted FOR the alien and against our freedom? One & done you foreign America hater!

Man that felt good! Awesome video too!! :patriot:

JoeR

Get your crying towels out, cuz you're gonna need them. A flight full of heroes from WWII flying into National, being greeted by passengers.

[/YOUTUBE]eright.com/2012/06/07/the-best-unintentional-flash-mob-you-will-ever-see-in-your-life-ever/]The Best Unintentional Flash Mob You Will Ever See In Your Life EVER | Chicks on the Right

This usually happens everytime we have an Honor Flight comes into DCA. I work in the FD here and we start every honor flight with a water arch salute with 2 of our foam units as the plane is coming into the gate. Here's a video of one from a few years ago I found on youtube that someone in the terminal shot. Hopefully I posted it right. If not go to youtube and search DCA water arch.

Last edited: