India Meltdown

Hessian

Looks like India might be facing some very serious days ahead: Hindus vs Moslems. I don't know if it will take some of the Moslem pressure off the US but This will certainly destabilize the world's largest democracy.
Everyone seems to be watching Israel and the Palestinians trade daily killings while in India they are dying by the dozens per day!

I saw the "popularity polls" of the USA in Moslem countries today in the Washington Times...It appears that not only is there intense hatred for the US but they overall believe that Jews led the attacks on 9/11. Is there any record of a public as abysmally stupid/blind as these people?
Like I said before...these people are prime for a doped VHS (Forrest Gump style) showing their heroes swilling beer, chasing women, and dancing to disco...then we can all sit back and watch them self destruct in hysteria.
Got any stock in Indian businesses?
Sell it!

Veritas.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ah, Hess, can you provide any links to exactly what you are talking about? There was a political thing last week, but I'm not recalling any recent Muslim/Hindu incidents.

BlueBird

Are you really this inane and unable to provide any meaningful dialog that you have to dredge up an 11 year old thread, and not even bother to provide a tangible reply to it?

I should say the same to you for responding to my bringing up an 11 year old thread.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Looks like India might be facing some very serious days ahead: Hindus vs Moslems. .

Demographics are destiny. Europe, Western Europe will be Muslim in, what, a generation? Unless and until Islam Westernizes, the next 20 years are going to be pretty interesting. I've read somewhere that Western Europeans, from Brits to Germans, Spanish, Dutch and Italians, are at something like 1.2-1.5 kids per couple, tops, and Muslim residents and citizens are, oh, about 8 kids per couple.