New Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas plot details.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/03/25/news_6092272.html

A Los Angeles casting call hints at the forthcoming Rockstar game's story line.
Officially, Rockstar treats the plotline of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas like a state secret. However, its efforts to cast voice actors have revealed clues about the upcoming PlayStation 2 game's story, including the names of several characters.

dustin

UAIOE
Sweet...

But I still think Rockstar should make an online version of GTA.

One where different users could all join in on a map, pick a gang (team) and fight against other gangs, steal stuff, accomplish missions, or just screw around.

It would almost be like an online shooter game but with added features where the player wouldnt just have to expect to go around shooting all the time.

Just think you could have a gang all get into a bulletproof Humvee and drive around town shooting the other gangs full of lead. :yay:

At least that is my vision....

copyright: Dustin Enterprises 2004

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by dustin
Sweet...

But I still think Rockstar should make an online version of GTA.

One where different users could all join in on a map, pick a gang (team) and fight against other gangs, steal stuff, accomplish missions, or just screw around.

It would almost be like an online shooter game but with added features where the player wouldnt just have to expect to go around shooting all the time.

Just think you could have a gang all get into a bulletproof Humvee and drive around town shooting the other gangs full of lead. :yay:

At least that is my vision....

copyright: Dustin Enterprises 2004

Send a suggestion to them??:confused: