David Lee Roth on Soprano's

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Did anyone notice that DLR was on The Soprano's last night? Boy, is he ever looking really, really, really bad. Long stringy bleached-white hair, gaunt face with lots of wrinkles. Hard to believe that he was ever considered a sex symbol. He did have a funny line, though. Something about being able to claim condoms as a writeoff on his taxes.

Yup, I saw him. Yup he looked BAD. He now remindes me of the preacher in Poltergiest, only with a bad straw wig. Did you notice that he had really bad black roots showing in his hair?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by BadGirl
Did anyone notice that DLR was on The Soprano's last night? Boy, is he ever looking really, really, really bad. Long stringy bleached-white hair, gaunt face with lots of wrinkles. Hard to believe that he was ever considered a sex symbol. He did have a funny line, though. Something about being able to claim condoms as a writeoff on his taxes.
I saw him playing poker. I had to keep looking to tell it was him. I liked his line regarding taxes; "I used to be able to deduct rubbers" :lol: